Fast Hassle Free Shade by Eezi-Awn
The Eezi-Awn Swift Awning is the bag awning baby brother to the Manta 270. With forward- and rear-hinged rafter arms, the Swift creates more than 4.6sq meters of shade for the side of your vehicle. It's an innovative design that can easily be deployed by one person in less than a minute, and can be free standing in no wind conditions.
The durable Swift features a full-aluminium frame construction with 260-gram waterproof ripstop canvas panels, integrated height-adjustable legs, and a UV-resistant PVC cover. Best of all, its made in Eezi-Awn’s Johannesburg South Africa facility, the same facility as their famous Series 3 and XKLUSIV roof top tents. It's guaranteed quality that you can rely on!
- 260 gsm ripstop canvas awning
- Lightwheight anodized aluminium framework
- Fold-out height adjustable legs
- Black PVC bag with YKK zipper
- 2.3m long and extends 2.1 metres
- Only 12 kg
- Fitting kits available for most cars – roofracks
- Recvee panels available
Size Open: 2300 (W) x 2100 (L)
Eezi-Awn Roof Top Tents and Awnings
Eezi-Awn Roof Top Tents and Awnings are one of the largest manufacturers of outdoor camping equipment in the world. The Eezi-Awn brand is synonymous with high quality, and their soft and hard case roof top tents, retractable vehicle awnings and various other accessories and gear are all designed and made to the highest standards. These products are built to withstand the toughest outdoor conditions, and last a lifetime.
Eezi-Awn is a South African based company, with a worldwide dealer network. Since it’s inception 36 years ago, Eezi-Awn has released a wide range of hard case and traditional soft roof top tents and high grade awnings. These tents and awnings are designed to the highest standards of quality. As a small example, where other brands use canvas bags to hold their product, Eezi-Awn use durable aluminium hard cases (which often double as base mounts). Their products consist of high quality engineerings and won’t let you down.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.