Genuine VRS Wireless Remote Winch Controller
Operating range on these units are 30m and compatible with both 12v and 24v systems.
- IP68 waterproof transmitter and receiver.
- Suitable for all VRS 4x4 winches fitted with 3 pin control plugs.
- Comes with fitting instructions
- Don't mess around with in-cab control, Wireless Control can be used anywhere around the vehicle.
VRS - Vehicle Recovery Systems
Keeping You on Track
In a tight spot the VRS winch can be relied upon to deliver fast line speed and powerful pulling power. In the most extreme conditions this high speed, powerful winch has the muscle to haul your vehicle back on track – FAST. VRS winches and accessories were designed in Australia for the world. This brand will suite the novice four wheel driver right through to the extreme off-roader.
All VRS 4X4 winches are IP68 rated and have double lip seals. Providing you with ultimate water and dust proofing for your winch.
Whether you’re stuck in the mud or trying to climb up a steep hill, the VRS Recovery Gear range has everything you need to get you back on track.
Designed and tested in Australia to the highest standards, all VRS products are suitable for recreational and competition use.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
High Quality Products & Free Shipping
VRS RECOVERY GEAR 1-YEAR WARRANTY
Each VRS Recovery Gear item is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase.
This warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.