- Why Shop With Us
40L Diesel Footwell Tank
The quick, convenient way to extend your vehicles range without any major modifications or large expense! BOAB Poly Diesel Tanks are a ‘drop in’ installation with a simple gravity fuel feed. Designed specifically for footwell installations behind front seats.
- Shaped to ﬁt in footwell behind front seats
- Ribbed top is strong enough to support items stored on top of tank
- Screw cap filler
- 1/2” BSPT brass outlet each end
- Nutserts for handles & mounts
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- 190mm (Height) x 250mm (Width) x 1200mm (Length)
- Tunnel cutout dimensions: 110mm height x 420mm width at base
- Console cutout dimensions: 60mm height x 200mm width
- Total Weight: 5Kg
Model Number: FTP40FW
If mounting the tank inside a vehicle we highly recommend using our optional vent extension kit (part no FTUVK, or see bundle below) which can either extend the location of the standard vent or more preferably allow the tank to be connected to the vehicles main fuel tank ventilation system.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
Fast Shipping with Insurance!
A shipping calculator can be located in your Shopping Cart. Please add your item to the cart, once in your Cart page, click "Calculate Shipping" link, enter your postcode and you will be informed of the shipping cost (if any).
Orders are usually dispatched within 1-2 business days. Should there be any delays we will let you know immediately.
In order to get your purchase to you as promptly and safely as possible we utilise a number of trusted and reputable courier services, including Australia Post (depending on the item and your location). These delivery services should have your item delivered to your door within 2 - 10 working days depending on your location. In some cases where the address is based in the more regional parts of Australia this may take longer. Should the delivery time take longer than we would like we will let you know.
As soon as the item has been shipped we will provide you with a tracking number via email. You can then use this number to watch your item make it's way toward your location. It should also give you a clear idea of exactly when to expect your item.
Depending on the item we may contact you to arrange delivery. In order to ensure your purchase lands in the correct hands we will require a signature from you on delivery. If you are not home on delivery the postman/courier will leave a card with collection details.
Please feel free to contact us should you want to make alternate arrangements for delivery. We’re flexible and here to help.
Please note that unfortunately for almost all items we're unable to ship to PO Boxes (and/or Parcel Lockers or Parcel Collect). Please rather use a street or work address, or that of a friend, colleague or family member.
We are happy to ship overseas too (depending on the item and country). Please contact us with the item you wish to purchase and your details and we’ll provide a quote where possible.