- Why Shop With Us
The Go-To Guide for Boats (1st Edition) Travel and Guide Book by Hema
Hema’s Go-To-Guide for Boats was the third release in Hema’s ‘Go-To’ series which contains Go-To guides for Motorhomes, Caravans, 4WDs, and Campers. This guide was produced in collaboration with Australia’s favourite boating magazine Trade-A-Boat.
This publication is the definitive guide for boating in Australia. It covers a range of topics including;
- Planning & Preparation
- Maintenance & Equipment
- Fishing & Lifestyle
- Inspiring Destinations
Hema’s Go-To-Guide for Boats has been produced by industry experts, is presented in a clear and easy-to-understand format, and of course, provides a selection of Hema’s award-winning maps.
Australia is a fantastic place to own a boat, with almost endless opportunities to fish, dive, ski, wake-board or just relax and take in the scenery. Whether the reader wishes to spend laid-back afternoons lounging on a lake or take the tinnie across for a taste of island life, the Go-To Guide for Boats is the best place to start.
- 138-page informative guide covering all aspects of trip planning and operating and maintaining a Boat
- Written by industry experts in collaboration with Australia’s favourite boating magazine Trade-A-Boat
- An easy-to-read format, with plenty of info-graphics
- Selection of Hema’s award-winning maps.
- Edition: 1st
- Publication Date: 1/10/19
- Number of Pages: 138
- Height: 297mm
- Width: 210mm
- Depth: 15mm
- Weight: 0.955kg
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.