- Why Shop With Us
4WD and Camping Escapes Perth and the South West (1st Edition) Travel and Guide Book by Hema
This guide from Hema outlines the best four-wheel driving and camping locations in the picturesque South West Western Australia.
Each regional section outlines the area’s 4WD Tracks and a camping directory at the end to provide comprehensive coverage of the regions camping areas.
The complete atlas contains Hema’s South West Western Australia map, featuring 24hr fuel, information centres, rest areas and points of interest.
The guide features 15 4WD tracks, each with its own detailed inset map showing the route taken. The range of trips includes some suitable for first-timers as well as others for the more experienced looking for something new to tackle. All of the tracks are colour-coded to make it simple to find the tracks that suit your type of vehicle and handy symbols show towing suitability too.
The featured camping area descriptions help you find a site to suit your requirements, whether you want a 2WD-accessible spot with toilets and a shower that’s suitable for your caravan, or a 4WD-only bush camp with no facilities but where your pet is allowed. The book is written by Michael and Jane Pelusey, who are both keen outdoor enthusiasts and experienced travel writers. There’s also plenty of essential pre-trip reading on terrain, permits, environmental issues, fishing and bushwalking.
- 15 of the best 4WD tracks in South West WA
- Almost 300 camping areas
- A complete atlas contains Hema’s South West Western Australia map, featuring 24hr fuel, information centres, rest areas and points of interest.
- Featured camping area descriptions
- Fully indexed
- Edition: 1st
- Publication Date: 1/03/14
- Number of Pages: 176
- Height: 297mm
- Width: 215mm
- Depth: 15mm
- Weight: 0.705kg
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.