- About Weisshorn
- Why Shop With Us
Pack your picnic table complete with four chairs for your next outdoor escapade with this Portable Folding Camping Table and Chair Set from Weisshorn
This smartly designed lightweight and compact camping table and chair set is made from high quality aluminium throughout and can handle up to 35kg in weight. Additionally, it has a rust resistant MDF table top. The four seats have a weight capacity of 100kg per seat.
This compact, convenient table and chairs set is the ideal companion on your next camping excursion.
- Strong aluminium construction
- Integrated design
- Seats up to 4 people
- Portable and lightweight
- Spacious table top
- Waterproof and rust-resistant MDF table top
- Easy to open and fold up
- No assembly needed
- Table - 35kg weight capacity
- Chair - 100kg weight capacity per seat
- Colour: As gallery photos show
- Table weight capacity: 35KG
- Chair weight capacity: 100KG per seat
- Frame material: Aluminium
- Table dimensions: 85 x 66 x 66.5CM
- Stool dimensions: 29 x 29.5 x 40CM
- Folding overall dimensions: 85 x 10 x 33CM
- 1 x Folding Camping Table Set
- 1 x User Instruction
100% Australian owned, Weisshorn Australia prepares you for your next outback adventure. With a vision to add comfort and convenience to your outdoor trip, the brand offers accessories that make camping enjoyable. Weisshorn’s camping tents and awnings are made of waterproof and UV-resistant polyester to keep you safe from any kind of weather.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.