- Why Shop With Us
30 Second Awning Battery Monitor System
The Battery Monitor System (BMS) is designed for 12v lead acid batteries between 5ah to 600ah. The current consumption is less than 2mA when the backlight is OFF, which is approx. 1ah per month, less than the self-discharged rate of most lead-acid batteries.
The unit monitors the battery voltage, current into and out of the battery and estimates the time to fully charged during charging or the time to full discharge during discharging. The state of the battery is a visual indication and an alarm is used as alert when the battery voltage falls to a pre-set level.
- Model BMS-1
- Battery Type For 12v lead acid batteries
- Input voltage 8.0—16.0Vdc
- Input current (backlight is OFF) <2mA
- Operating temperature 0 to 40c
- Storage Temperature -10 to 80c
- Operating humidity 90% RH Max
- Size (L*W*H) 125*68*20mm
- Gross Weight 0.3kg
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.