- Why Shop With Us
Zeon 10 Platinum 10,000lb 12v Winch with Steel Wire by Warn
Advanced technology, Ultimate Performance winch, with steel rope and a 10,000 lb. pulling capacity
Getting unstuck just went high tech. Meet the WARN ZEON 10 Platinum–the most technically advanced winch ever conceived. The manual clutch has been eliminated.
An Advanced Wireless Remote controls not only the winch, but also the clutch and other accessories. Durability and waterproofing sets a new benchmark for its class.
Add in a high-performance motor package, and you have a game changing winch for trucks, Jeeps, and SUV’s.
- Rated line pull of 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line
- Comes with 80′ of 3/8″ (24.38m of 9.52mm) aircraft-grade wire rope and a roller fairlead
- Remote Controlled Clutch is engaged and disengaged with the Advanced Wireless Remote. The remote controls winch-in, winch-out, and freespool operations. The manual clutch has been eliminated. No more re-engaging a manual clutch, with frozen fingers while standing in the mud
- The Advanced Wireless Remote gives you total control in the palm of your hand, allowing you to control the winch and up to two accessories. This sophisticated, advanced remote provides operator feedback on vehicle battery charge and winch motor temperature, controls operation of the winch clutch, and more. Includes USB charging cable and car charger adapter
- All-new high-speed motor, stronger gears, and heat-treated ring gear deliver 20% faster line speed, best-in-class efficiency, and our highest durability rating
- Durable aluminum structure with flat black powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners delivers durability and maximum corrosion resistance-exceeding 400 hours of salt-spray testing
- Large diameter alloy winch drum with steel sleeve is strong, light weight, reduces rope wear, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation
- Extreme waterproofing meets rigorous IP68 standards–the highest rating in the WARN Truck/SUV winch lineup
- Automatic mechanical cone brake offers excellent control while winching
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately). The new-style control pack with contactor and advanced controls gives you extreme reliability and weather resistance.
WARN ZEON 10 PLATINUM SPECIFICATIONS
- Part number: ZEON-PL-10K-92810
- Rated line pull: 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line
- Motor: 12V DC series wound
- Electrical controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Advanced Wireless
- Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 162:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
- Drum Diameter/Length: 3.15″/9.0″ (80mm/229mm)
- Rope: 3/8″ x 80′ (9.52mm x 24.38m) steel
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72″ (1.83m)
- Finish: Satin-black powder coat
12V DC PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS (FIRST LAYER OF DRUM)
|0||44 (13.41)||55 amps|
|2000 (910)||17.8 (5.42)||149 amps|
|4000 (1810)||12 (3.65)||233 amps|
|6000 (2720)||10.7 (3.26)||311 amps|
|8000 (3630)||7.5 (2.28)||387 amps|
|10000 (4536)||5.6 (1.7)||465 amps|
WARN ZEON 10 PLATINUM WINCH DIMENSIONS
|Integrated configuration||24.25″ L x 7.15″ D x 10.52″ H
(615.9mm L x 181.6mm D x 267.1mm H)
|Low-profile configuration||24.25″ L x 7.15″ D x 7.84″ H
(615.9mm L x 181.6mm D x 199.02mm H)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||10.0″ x 4.5″
(254mm x 114.3mm)
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.