Zeon 8-S 8,000lb 12v Winch with Synthetic Rope by Warn
This Warn Industries ZEON (R) 8-S 12 volt electric Winch is vehicle mounted and has a pull capacity of 8,000 pounds. It has a 100 feet synthetic rope.
Don't let the good looks fool you. Warn has packed the ZEON 8-S winch with all the performance features off-roaders said they needed most. From a heat dissipating brake down to an incredibly smooth planetary gear train, this winch is ready to hit the trail. The 8,000 Pounds pulling capacity, combined with a fast line speed make this winch the perfect choice for Jeep and SUV trail rigs.
Note: This Winch will require winch mount for proper installation.
- Convertible Control Pack Can Be Attached To The Winch Or Remotely Mounted, Allowing For Various Winch Mounting Options And Looks
- Satin Black Powder Coated Finish With Stainless Steel Fasteners And Clutch Lever Looks Great And Inhibits Corrosion
- Improved Winch Sealing To Keep The Elements Out
- Large Diameter Winch Drum Reduces Rope Wear, Is Lightweight, And Has An Integrated Rope Anchor For Easy Rope Installation
- 8,000 Pounds Single Line Pulling Capacity
- Includes 100 feet of 3/8″ WARN Spydura synthetic rope, which includes a temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer, a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve for abrasion resistance, and a polished aluminum hawse fairlead.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (7 Years Electrical, Lifetime Mechanical)
The relocation kit is required for remote mounting and sold separately (see accessories).
Warn Zeon 8 12v Electric Winch Specifications
- Part number: ZEON-8-S-89670
- Rated line pull: 8000 lbs. (3630 kg) single-line
- Motor: 12V DC, series wound
- Electrical controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Remote switch, 12′ (3.7m) lead
- Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 162:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
- Drum diameter/Length: 3.15″/9.0″ (80mm/229mm)
- Weight (kit shipping): 75 lbs. (34 kg)
- Rope: 3/8″ x 100′ (9.5mm x 30.5m) Spydura synthetic
- Fairlead: Hawse
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 25mm gauge, 72″ (1.83m)
- Finish: Satin-black powder coat
Warn Zeon 8-S 12v Electric Winch Dimensions
|Integrated configuration||24.25″ L x 7.15″ D x 10.52″ H
(615.9mm L x 181.6mm D x 267.1mm H)
|Low-profile configuration||24.25″ L x 7.15″ D x 7.84″ H
(615.9mm L x 181.6mm D x 199.02mm H)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||10.0″ x 4.5″
(254mm x 114.3mm)
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
Fast Shipping with Insurance!
4x4 Down Under is happy to assist with all manufacturer warranty claims to the best of our ability. Warn warranty claims are handled in Australia by ATECO Pty Limited.
Product covered by this warranty:
- WARN® Branded Winch for Jeep, Truck and SUV
Warn will, at its option, repair, replace or refund the purchase price of a defective Product or component. The Warranty Period is not extended if Warn repair or replace the Product or its defective electrical component(s).
Items covered by this Warranty:
- Electrical components covered by the seven (7) year Limited Warranty: motor, contactor, solenoid, handheld remote controls, wireless remote controls, wiring.
- All other mechanical components are covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty except as listed below.
- Items not covered by this Warranty:
- The removal or reinstallation of the Product.
- Wire or synthetic rope.
- Product finish.
- Components damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, collision, overloading, modification, misapplication, improper installation, or improper service.
- Normal wear and tear or loss of functionality due to the normal ageing of the Product including, bearings, bushings, seals, O-rings, gaskets, brake material, motor brushes, electrical cables.
Actions that void the Warranty:
- The removal or defacement of any WARN serial number or date code that was on the Product when sold.
- Commercial or industrial use or application, or any hoisting application of the Product.
The warranty set forth above is the only express warranty. There are no other express warranties.
Any implied warranty which by law may not be excluded is limited in duration to one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase of the product.
Warn shall not be liable for special,indirect,incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits,down time or loss of use) under any legal theory, even if warn was advised of the possibility of such damages.
WARN reserves the right to change Product design without notice. In situations in which WARN has changed a Product design, WARN and 4x4 Down Under shall have no obligation to upgrade or otherwise modify previously manufactured Products.
To obtain warranty service:
- Email 4x4 Down Under at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the warranty claim and original order number.
- Make the claim within the Warranty period.
- Attach your name, address, telephone number, a description of the problem, and a copy of your order to the email.
A shipping calculator can be located in your Shopping Cart. Please add your item to the cart, once in your Cart page, click "Calculate Shipping" link, enter your postcode and you will be informed of the shipping cost (if any).
Orders are dispatched within 5 business days. Should there be any delays we will let you know immediately.
In order to get your purchase to you as promptly and safely as possible we utilise a number of trusted and reputable courier services, including Australia Post (depending on the item and your location). These delivery services should have your item delivered to your door within 2 - 10 working days depending on your location. In some cases where the address is based in the more rural parts of Australia this may take longer. Should the delivery time take longer than we would like we will let you know.
As soon as the item has been shipped we will provide you with a tracking number. You can then use this number to watch your item move across Australia toward your location. It will also give you a clear idea of exactly when to expect your item.
Depending on the item we may contact you to arrange delivery. In order to ensure your purchase lands in the correct hands we will require a signature from you on delivery. If you are not home on delivery the postman/courier will leave a card with collection details.
Please feel free to contact us should you want to make alternate arrangements for delivery. We’re flexible and here to help.
Please note that unfortunately we're unable to ship to PO Boxes (and/or Parcel Lockers). Please rather use a work address, or that of a friend, colleague or family member.
We are happy to ship overseas too! Please contact us with the item you wish to purchase and your details and we’ll provide a quote.