- Why Shop With Us
Zeon 8-S 8,000lb 12v Winch with Synthetic Rope by Warn
Introducing the Zeon 8-S 12v Winch with Synthetic Rope by Warn, a powerful and reliable solution for off-roading enthusiasts. This Warn Zeon 8-S electric winch, designed for vehicle mounting and recovery, boasts an impressive 8,000lb (3629kg) pulling capacity and comes equipped with a generous 30 meters of synthetic rope.
While its sleek appearance may catch your eye, the Zeon 8-S is more than just good looks. Warn has incorporated essential performance features based on feedback from off-roaders. From a heat-dissipating brake to an exceptionally smooth planetary gear train, this winch is engineered to excel on the trail. With its 8,000-pound pulling capacity and swift line speed, it's the ideal choice for the hardened SUV trail rig.
- Convertible Control Pack: Provides flexibility in winch mounting options and aesthetics, allowing you to attach it to the winch or remotely mount it.
- Satin Black Powder Coated Finish: Not only enhances the winch's appearance but also incorporates stainless steel fasteners and a clutch lever to combat corrosion.
- Improved Winch Sealing: Keeps out the elements, ensuring long-lasting performance.
- Large Diameter Winch Drum: Reduces rope wear, is lightweight, and features an integrated rope anchor for effortless rope installation.
- 8,000 Pounds Single Line Pulling Capacity: Handles heavy loads with ease.
- Synthetic Rope: Includes 100 feet of 3/8-inch WARN Spydura synthetic rope, complete with a temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer, a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve for abrasion resistance, and a polished aluminum hawse fairlead.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Enjoy peace of mind with a warranty covering seven years for electrical components and a lifetime warranty for mechanical components.
A relocation kit is required for remote mounting and sold separately (see accessories).
Warn Zeon 8 12v Electric Winch Specifications
- Part number: ZEON-8-S-89670
- Rated line pull: 8000 lbs. (3630 kg) single-line
- Motor: 12V DC, series wound
- Electrical controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Remote switch, 12′ (3.7m) lead
- Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 162:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
- Drum diameter/Length: 3.15″/9.0″ (80mm/229mm)
- Weight (kit shipping): 75 lbs. (34 kg)
- Rope: 3/8″ x 100′ (9.5mm x 30.5m) Spydura synthetic
- Fairlead: Hawse
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 25mm gauge, 72″ (1.83m)
- Finish: Satin-black powder coat
Warn Zeon 8-S 12v Electric Winch Dimensions
|Integrated configuration||24.25″ L x 7.15″ D x 10.52″ H
(615.9mm L x 181.6mm D x 267.1mm H)
|Low-profile configuration||24.25″ L x 7.15″ D x 7.84″ H
(615.9mm L x 181.6mm D x 199.02mm H)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||10.0″ x 4.5″
(254mm x 114.3mm)
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.