- Why Shop With Us
VRX 25 Powersports 2500lb ATV Winch with Synthetic Rope or Steel Cable
Warn VRX 25 and 25-S enables ATV owners to equip their ride with a premium winch at a budget-friendly price.
With an all-metal construction and complete IP68 waterproofing, these winches are no pushovers. They will deliver unparalleled performance with its 2,500 lbs pulling capacity and can withstand any abuse the outdoors can dish out. Warn has enhanced the clutch based on the company’s 4WD hublock design.
- VRX 25 Includes 15m x 4.8mm steel rope or 15m of lightweight, easy-to-handle 4.8mm synthetic rope for VRX 25-S, roller fairlead and zinc plated hook
- Robust 2,500 lb. capacity is perfect for ATVs
- Load-holding mechanical brake for great control
- Durable all-metal construction
- New clutch design based on legendary WARN 4WD hub lock know-how
- Complete IP68 waterproof sealing keeps all the elements out
- Semi-gloss back powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Smooth and reliable all-metal three-stage planetary gear train
- Handlebar-mounted rocker switch
- Winch Model: VRX 25-S
- Part Number: 101020
- Rated line pull: 2500lbs (1134 kg) single line
- Motor: 12V DC permanent magnet
- Sealing: IP68 waterproof
- Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
- Fasteners: All stainless steel
- Rope: VRX 25-S 50' x 3/16"(15m x 4.8mm) synthetic or Steel Cable
- Hook: Zinc Plated
- Fairlead: Cast Aluminium hawse or Roller
- Primary Control: Handlebar-mounted rocker switch
- Remote Control: Sold separately
- Brake: Mechanical brake
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.