4x4 Down Under is happy to assist with all manufacturer warranty claims to the best of our ability. Warn warranty claims are handled in Australia by ATECO Pty Limited.
Product covered by this warranty:
- WARN® Branded Winch for Jeep, Truck and SUV
Warn will, at its option, repair, replace or refund the purchase price of a defective Product or component. The Warranty Period is not extended if Warn repair or replace the Product or its defective electrical component(s).
Items covered by this Warranty:
- Electrical components covered by the seven (7) year Limited Warranty: motor, contactor, solenoid, handheld remote controls, wireless remote controls, wiring.
- All other mechanical components are covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty except as listed below.
- Items not covered by this Warranty:
- The removal or reinstallation of the Product.
- Wire or synthetic rope.
- Product finish.
- Components damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, collision, overloading, modification, misapplication, improper installation, or improper service.
- Normal wear and tear or loss of functionality due to the normal ageing of the Product including, bearings, bushings, seals, O-rings, gaskets, brake material, motor brushes, electrical cables.
Actions that void the Warranty:
- The removal or defacement of any WARN serial number or date code that was on the Product when sold.
- Commercial or industrial use or application, or any hoisting application of the Product.
The warranty set forth above is the only express warranty. There are no other express warranties.
Any implied warranty which by law may not be excluded is limited in duration to one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase of the product.
Warn shall not be liable for special,indirect,incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits,down time or loss of use) under any legal theory, even if warn was advised of the possibility of such damages.
WARN reserves the right to change Product design without notice. In situations in which WARN has changed a Product design, WARN and 4x4 Down Under shall have no obligation to upgrade or otherwise modify previously manufactured Products.
To obtain warranty service:
- Email 4x4 Down Under at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the warranty claim and original order number.
- Make the claim within the Warranty period.
- Attach your name, address, telephone number, a description of the problem, and a copy of your order to the email.
All return shipping fees are for the customers account.