- Why Shop With Us
TRED HD Heavy Duty Recovery Tracks
TRED HD is made from a high-quality custom blend engineered Nylon enabling high levels of flex while delivering superior strength and durability. The mix of elasticity and tough rigid design in the main body means that the TRED HD will maintain a high level of pressure on your tyre to provide ultimate traction whilst still being able to take the flex from the vehicle’s weight on unstable and uneven ground. TRED HD special all season formulation will help you all year round in ambient temperatures from -15ºC (5ºF) to 70°C (158ºF).
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & BENEFITS
Lower Profile - Better Stacking TRED HD’s have been designed with a lower profile and tighter nesting to save valuable storage space. This also allows for shorter mounting bracket pins due to reduced stack height, meaning less equipment protruding from your vehicle.
Lifetime Warranty - The world's first non-mechanical solo off road vehicle recovery device with a Lifetime Warranty!
Australian Made - Proudly Australian made, owned and operated by 4WD enthusiasts.
Single Unit Dimensions
- Length - 1090 mm (42.91 inches)
- Width - 314 mm (12.36 inches)
- Height - 62 mm (2.44 inches).
- Nested/stacked height (one set/pair) - 84 mm (3.31 inches).
- Nested/stacked height (two sets/pairs) - 125 mm (4.92 inches).
- Weight - TRED HD (pair) weighs 6.9kgs (15.21 pounds)
TRED HD's are warranted to withstand a maximum of 2,250kgs (4,960 pounds) per axle or a vehicle weighing up to 4,500kgs (9,920 pounds).
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.