TRED Grand Turing Recovery Tracks are Highly Engineered 4x4 Solo Recovery Tracks for Touring Enthusiasts
TRED stands for Total Recovery and Extraction Device. Tried and tested again and again in the field, these guys know what they're doing when it comes to building quality recovery gear!
Constructed using high quality automotive grade Polypropylene, TRED GT delivers superior strength, impact resistance and durability. With a material formulation that performs all year round in ambient temperatures from 0°C (32°F) to 55°C (131°F) along with the tough rigid design profile, TRED GT will provide great reliability and performance in an off-road recovery situation.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & BENEFITS
Single Unit Dimensions
- Length: 1085 mm (42.72 inches)
- Width: 312 mm (12.28 inches)
- Height: 62 mm (2.44 inches).
- Nested/stacked height (one set/pair): 84 mm (3.31 inches).
- Nested/stacked height (two sets/pairs): 129 mm (5.08 inches).
- Weight: TRED GT (pair) weighs 5.5kgs (12.13 pounds)
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.