- Why Shop With Us
Dyneema Synthetic Recovery Winch Rope with Hook in Grey by FieryRed
This synthetic winch rope tow recovery cable is made from Dyneema, a super light fibre that's 15 times stronger than steel at the molecular level.
Excels in cut and abrasion resistance and has a high resistance to chemicals and UV. Comes with a protective sleeve to protect the rope from overheating, slipping, and surface abrasion.
- High strength synthetic fibre
- 10950kg Minimum breaking strength
- Lightweight, only 1/8 the weight of steel winch rope in the same size
- Protective sheath protects against rough or sharp surfaces such as rocks
- Coated with urethane for increased UV. Chemical resistance &Water resistant
- Low stretch with no recoil in unlikely event of breakage
- Fit most winches on SUVs, Jeeps, Trucks, ATVs, UTVs, etc.
|Protective sheath Length:||1.5M|
|Size:||approx. 10mm x 30m|
- 1x Winch Rope
- 1x Hook
- 1x Shackle
- 2 Years Warranty
I ordered the wrong size for my buggy winch so I fucked up if you have small diameter cables for s s let me know
FieryRed Dyneema Synthetic Winch Rope with Hook | Black | 10mm x 30m
Thank you. We're pleased that you're happy with your purchase. Please call again and wishing you a good day further.
I needed to replace my steel winch cable on my LC200 and after much research, I chose the FieryRed synthetic Dyneema from 4x4Downunder. As a total novice, I very relieved when my experienced 4x4 mates said that I had chosen the right product. slight modification required to fit into the factory fitted winch, but I have every confidence that it will do the job when I most need it.
Thank you for the feedback Chris. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist you with anything else.
Very prompt delivery and arrived as pictured in good working order.
I haven't had to use it yet however, I was replacing a broken winch cable. I needed to cut off the steel end clamp and found it quite difficult to insert the rope into the hole of a PTO winch. After a number of attempts I needed to very tightly wrap the end (10cm) of the rope in electric tap in order to be able to insert it into the winch. If you have a small cable hole you may find this near impossible. However, I am now very happy and looking forward to heading back out bush with a working winch.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.