This Safari Snorkel is designed to suit the Toyota Hilux (10/2015 - on) Narrow Body
The SS124HF Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota Hilux 126 Series 4x4 is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 10/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel 1GD-FTV engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 10/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel 1GD-FTV Hilux 126 Series, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel design to suit the Toyota Hilux 126 Series. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota Hilux 126 Series 4x4 is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Safari Snorkel to suit the Toyota Hilux 126 Series, breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota Hilux 126 Series 4x4 Features
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your 10/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel 1GD-FTV engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive fitting guide for Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota Hilux 126 Series 4WD with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
Safari V-Spec snorkels are the traditional Safari Snorkel range.
- Manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- They look identical to the current versions of the Safari Snorkel
- They have a Life Time warranty*
- They primarily suit current model vehicles.
By rotating the air ram to face away from the prevailing wind/direction of motion, the air ram delivers additional protection from the elements.
Safari Snorkel Kit - V-SPEC. Suits narrow body models only (GUN126R 4WD Single Cab 2.8TD)
- Fits vehicle year to: Present
- Fits vehicle year from: 2015
- Fits vehicle year from month: 10
- Style: V-SPEC
- Fitment side: Drivers Side
- Fitting time approx: 2 Hrs
- Material type: UV Stabilised Polyethylene
SS124HF Vehicle Compatibility
|Make||Model||Series||Year From||Year To||Body||Notes||Engine||Engine Capacity||Variant||Transmission||Cylinders|
|TOYOTA||HILUX||GUN126R||2015||0||UTE||1GD-FTV||2.8L||SR5 EXTRA CAB||4|
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.