- Why Shop With Us
This Safari Snorkel is designed to suit the Nissan Patrol (01/1988 - 12/1997)
Safari Nissan GQ Patrol (Y60) 4x4 Snorkel Features
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your 01/1988 - 10/1997 TD42 Diesel (Discard pre cleaner option) engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Nissan GQ Patrol (Y60) 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
- Manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- They look identical to the current versions of the Safari Snorkel
- They have a Life Time warranty*
- They primarily suit current model vehicles.
By rotating the air ram to face away from the prevailing wind/direction of motion, the air ram delivers additional protection from the elements.
Nissan GQ Patrol with 4.2L TD42 Diesel Engine and Horizontal Pre-Cleaner
- Fits vehicle year to: 1997
- Fits vehicle year to month: 12
- Fits vehicle year from: 1998
- Fits vehicle year from month: 01
- Style: R-SPEC
- Fitment side: Passengers Side
- Fitting time approx: 2 Hr
- Material type: UV Stabilised Polyethylene
SS13HF Compatible Vehicles
|Make||Model||Series||Year From||Year To||Body||Notes||Engine||Engine Capacity||Variant||Transmission||Cylinders|
|NISSAN||PATROL||Y60 (GQ)||1988||1995||HARD TOP||TD42||4.2L||DX, ST||MANUAL||6|
|NISSAN||PATROL||Y60 (GQ)||1988||1997||WAGON||TD42||4.2L||DX, GLi, RX, ST, TI||AUTO/MANUAL||6|
|NISSAN||PATROL||Y60 (GQ)||1988||1997||CAB CHASSIS||TD42||4.2L||D||6|
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.