- Why Shop With Us
Safari Snorkel Kit Designed for Nissan Navara, Pathfinder (05/2010 - 07/2015)The SS731HF Nissan Navara 4x4 Snorkel Kit is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of D40 ST/ST-X 2010 Onwards VIN: VSK 2.5L Diesel engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Nissan D40 ST/ST-X 2010 Onwards VIN: VSK 2.5L Diesel Navara, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Nissan Navara design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Nissan Navara 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Nissan Navara snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
*Does not suit RX 4x2 and 4x4 models
Safari Nissan Navara 4x4 Snorkel Features
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your D40 ST/ST-X 2010 Onwards VIN: VSK 2.5L Diesel engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Nissan Navara 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
- Manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- They look identical to the current versions of the Safari Snorkel
- They have a Life Time warranty*
- They primarily suit current model vehicles.
- Fits vehicle year to: 2015
- Fits vehicle year from month: 05
- Material type: UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- Fits vehicle year to month: 07
- Fitting time approx: 2.5 Hr
- Fitment side: Passengers Side
- Style: V-SPEC
- Fits vehicle year from: 2010
|Make||Model||Series||Year From||Year To||Body||Engine||Engine Capacity||Variant||Drivetrain||Cylinders|
Safari Snorkel Nissan Navara 4x4 Kit - Parts List
Nissan Navara 4WD Snorkel for D40 ST/ST-X 2010 Onwards VIN: VSK 2.5L Diesell Models - Safari Automotive Nissan Navara 4x4 Snorkel Part Number SS731HF
*Does not suit RX 4x2 and 4x4 models
|1||430-133-000||BODY - SNORKEL (SS730HF)||1|
|2||000-135-800||3 ½" AIR RAM ASSEMBLY||1|
|3||430-032-000||BRACKET - UPPER MOUNTING||1|
|4||000-002-100||BOLT - HEX - 6mm x 1.0 x 14mm (SEMS)||3|
|5||000-951-300||SCREW - S/T - 4.2mm x 16mm - S/S||3|
|6||000-960||INSERT - PLASTIC||3|
|7||000-110||STUD - 8mm x 1.25 x 25mm - S/S||4|
|8||000-311-300||WASHER - BODY - 8mm x 30mm - S/S||4|
|9||000-205-300||NUT - NYLOC - 8mm x 1.25mm - S/S||4|
|10||430-024-300||HOSE - AIR ENTRY||1|
|11||430-025-300||PLATE - HOSE SUPPORT||1|
|12||430-017-300||TEMPLATE – AIR INLET DUCT||1|
|13||000-958-200||POP RIVET - 4mm x 16mm||10|
|14||000-300-350||WASHER - BODY 4mm x 12mm||4|
|15||000-972-119||GROMMET - RUBBER 19mm||1|
|16||000-909||CLAMP - HOSE - 80/100mm||1|
|17||000-914/B||CLAMP - HOSE SIZE 56 (BLACK)||1|
|18||430-016-000||GASKET - FOAM BODY (SELF ADHESIVE)||1|
|19||430-017-000||TEMPLATE - GUARD PANEL||1|
The guys at 4x4 Down Under were very good, product arrived as described and shipping was prompt, with no damage to to the box.
Purchase process was smooth, definitely get more stuff from them
Great product and Aussie made. Faultless instructions and simple to fit if you follow them.
G'day Warren. Thank you for the great review! You can't go wrong with Safari. If you need anything else don't hesitate to reach out.
Ordered the Safari Snorkel for my Pathfinder and it arrived two days later. The Snorkel is excellent quality and fairly easy to fit (although it took a little longer than the instructions estimated).
Thanks for the great feedback John!
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.