This Safari Snorkel is Designed for Ford Ranger (01/2011 - on)
Safari Ford Ranger PX, PX MkII & PX MkIII 4x4 Snorkel Features
- Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your 08/2011 Onwards engines
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Ford Ranger 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for installation.
- Lifetime Warranty
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Ford 08/2011 Onwards Ranger, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Ford Ranger design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Ford Ranger 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Ford Ranger snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
Safari V-Spec snorkels are the traditional Safari Snorkel range.
- Manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- They look identical to the current versions of the Safari Snorkel
- They have a Life Time warranty*
- They primarily suit current model vehicles.
*Aftermarket flares require trimming.
- Fits vehicle year to: Present
- Fits vehicle year from month: 11
- Model: SS982HF
- Style: V-SPEC
- Material type: UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- Fitting time approx: 2.5 Hr
- Fitment side: Drivers Side
|Make||Model||Series||Year From||Year To||Body||Engine||Engine Capacity||Variant||Drivetrain||Cylinders|
|FORD||RANGER||PX||2011||Present||Ute||P5AT||3.2L||SUPER CAB XL, XLT||Auto/Manual||5|
|FORD||RANGER||PX||2011||Present||Ute||P5AT||3.2L||XL, XLT, XLS, WILDTRACK||Auto/Manual||5|
|FORD||RANGER||PX||2011||Present||Cab Chassis||P4AT||2.2L||SUPER CAB XL HIRIDER||Manual||4|
|FORD||RANGER||PX||2011||Present||Cab Chassis||P4AT||2.2L||XL HIGHRIDER||4|
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.