- Why Shop With Us
V-Spec Safari Snorkel Designed for Ford Ranger (01/2011 - 01/2015)
The SS980HF Ford Ranger 4x4 Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of Ford Ranger PX I engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Ford Ranger, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Ford Ranger design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Ford Ranger 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Ford Ranger snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
- Manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- They look identical to the current versions of the Safari Snorkel
- They have a Life Time warranty*
- They primarily suit current model vehicles.
Note: Safari Snorkel Kit - V-SPEC | PX Wildtrak & XLT models. Snorkel design covers side vent in fender and uses longer air supply tube inside fender. Only fits P5AT engines.
|Make||Model||Series||Year From||Year To||Body||Notes||Engine||Engine Capacity||Variant||Transmission||Cylinders|
|FORD||RANGER||PX||2011||2015||UTE||P5AT||3.2L||XL, XLT, XLS, WILDTRACK||AUTO/MANUAL||5|
|FORD||RANGER||PX||2011||2015||CAB CHASSIS||P5AT||3.2L||XL, XL PLUS||MANUAL||5|
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.