- Why Shop With Us
This Safari 4x4 V-Spec Snorkel has been Designed for the Holden Rodeo (01/2003 - 01/2007) - SS160HF
The SS160HF supersedes the previous SS160R model.
The Safari SS160HF Holden Rodeo V-Spec Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of RA 01/2003 - 01/2007 3.0L Diesel engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the RA 01/2003 - 01/2007 3.0L Diesel, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel GM/Isuzu Rodeo/Campo design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari GM/Isuzu Rodeo/Campo 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the GM/Isuzu Rodeo/Campo snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
Safari Rodeo 4x4 Snorkel Features
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your RA 01/2003 - 01/2007 3.0L Diesel engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Rodeo 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
- They are manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Recreational Spec. UV Stabilised Polyethylene.
- They have a five year warranty.
Safari Snorkel Kit - V-SPEC. Only fits 4JH1-TC engines.
- Material Type: UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- Style: V-SPEC
- Fitting Time Approx: 2 Hr
- Fitment Side: Drivers Side
|Make||Model||Series||Year From||Year To||Body||Engine||Engine Capacity||Variant||Drivetrain||Cylinders|
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.