- Why Shop With Us
This Genuine Safari 4x4 Snorkel is designed for the Toyota Fj Cruiser (01/2010 - on)
The SS420HF Safari Snorkel to suit Toyota FJ Cruiser is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 2010 onwards engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 2010 onwards FJ Cruiser, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Toyota FJ Cruiser design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Snorkel to suit Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Safari Snorkel to suit Toyota FJ Cruiser breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
Safari Snorkel to suit Toyota FJ Cruiser Features
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your FJ Cruiser 2010 onwards engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
- Manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- They look identical to the current versions of the Safari Snorkel
- They have a Life Time warranty*
- They primarily suit current model vehicles.
By rotating the air ram to face away from the prevailing wind/direction of motion, the air ram delivers additional protection from the elements.
Safari Snorkel Kit - V-SPEC. GSJ15 series. Only fits 1GR-FE engines. SAFARI 4X4 SNORKEL INSTALLATION GUIDE FOR TOYOTA FJ CRUISER | SS420HF
- Fits vehicle year to: Present
- Fits vehicle year from: 2010
- Fits vehicle year from month: 01
- Fitment side: Drivers Side
- Material type: UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- Style: V-SPEC
- Fitting time aprox: 2 Hr
|Make||Model||Series||Year From||Year To||Body||Engine||Engine Capacity||Variant||Drivetrain||Cylinders|
|TOYOTA||FJ CRUISER||GSJ15R||2010||Present||Wagon||1GR-FE||4.0L||i V6||6|
Safari Snorkel to suit Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 Kit - Parts List
To suit Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD 2010 Onwards Models - Safari 4x4 Engineering Snorkel to suit Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4
Part Number SS420HF
|1||340-133-000||BODY - SNORKEL (SS410HF)||1|
|2||000-135-800||3 ½" AIR RAM ASSEMBLY||1|
|3||340-032-000||BRACKET - UPPER MOUNTING||1|
|4||000-002-100||BOLT - HEX - 6mm x 1.0 x 14mm (SEMS)||3|
|5||000-951-300||SCREW - S/T - 4.2mm x 16mm - S/S||3|
|6||000-960||INSERT - PLASTIC||3|
|7||000-110||STUD - 8mm x 1.25 x 25mm - S/S||8|
|8||000-311-300||WASHER - BODY - 8mm x 30mm - S/S||8|
|9||000-205-300||NUT - NYLOC - 8mm x 1.25mm - S/S||8|
|10||340-024-400||HOSE - AIR ENTRY||1|
|11||000-910||CLAMP - HOSE - 90/110mm||1|
|12||000-1911||CLAMP - HOSE - 100/120mm||1|
|13||340-704-000||BLANK-OFF - INDICATOR||1|
|14||000-093-300||BOLT - B/H CAP SCREW 4mm x 0.7mm x 12mm - S/S||2|
|15||000-300-350||WASHER - BODY 4mm x 11mm - S/S||2|
|16||000-223-300||NUT - NYLOC - 4mm x 0.7mm - S/S||2|
|17||000-914/B||CLAMP - HOSE - SIZE 56 (BLACK)||1|
|18||340-017-200||TEMPLATE - INDICATOR RELOCATION||1|
|19||340-017-000||TEMPLATE - GUARD PANEL||1|
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.