- Why Shop With Us
This Safari ARMAX 4x4 Snorkel has been designed to suit the Toyota LandCruiser 71, 73, 75, 76, 78 & 79 Series Wide Front LandCruiser 03/2007 Onwards 4.5L Diesel 1VD-FTV (Factory Snorkel Replacement)The SS79HPV Toyota 70 Series LandCruiser 4x4 Snorkel is designed to deliver up to 50% more air than the OE air intake for Toyota LandCruiser engines.
With the popularity of performance upgrades using engine management and larger exhausts, Safari 4x4 Engineering took the decision to design a snorkel system that not only raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner, but also would be able to deliver the necessary volume of air into the engine, therefore maximising the performance enhancements potential.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Toyota LandCruiser design. The Safari ARMAX snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari ARMAX air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
These snorkels are all new designs, tested on a custom built flow bench, to flow 25% to 70% more air than the stock air cleaner housing flows from the vehicle manufacturer, whilst still providing a watertight raised air intake.
The Safari ARMAX™ Snorkels Feature
- Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- Safari’s rounded style Air Ram; however with minimum 4” (101.6mm) neck and an optimised air flow, low restriction grill
- A Life Time warranty
- Design and flow tested by our in house engineers for maximum performance
- Development and verification in conjunction with other soon to be released ARMAX™ performance enhancement products.
- Material Type: UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- Fitting Time Approx: 2.5 Hr
- Fitment Side: Drivers Side
- Style: ARMAX
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.