Runva EWS10000 PREMIUM 12/24V Twin Motor Winch with Synthetic Rope
EWS10000 Premium Twin Motor 12/24V Winch by Runva with Synthetic Rope and full IP67 Protection
The Runva EWS10000 Premium 12V Winch is a complete and simple bolt on competition winch package.
This competition grade twin motor 10,000lb beast by Runva will get you out of any sticky situation in quick time. Water, dust and dirt proof with an full IP67 rating, and built to last, the Runva EWS10000 Winch will pull your rig out of the bog quickly and without any fuss.
It includes 26.5m of 10mm Dyneema Synthetic Rope, and Runva's solid limited lifetime warranty.
- Runva 10,000lb (4536kg) winch with 7.2HP(5.4KW) sealed motor
- Waterproof grade IP67
- “Multi Stop” 10% ratchet brake inside the gearbox
- Gear ratio 108:1, 3 stage planetary full steel gear
- Designed for the hard-core competition vehicle
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (5 Years Electrical, Lifetime Mechanical)
- Complete Twin Motor Winch with Synthetic Rope
- 2x Waterproof Solenoids (600A)
- 3.7M Heavy Duty Handheld Remote
- Wireless Remote
- Aluminium Hawse Fairlead
- Snatch Block
- Extra Large Recovery Hook
- Mounting Bolts
- Isolator Switch
EWS10000 PREMIUM 12V Winch Specifications
- Rated Line Pull 10,000lb (4536kg)
- Motors 2 x (12V) 5.4kW/7.2HP (also available in 24V)
- Gear Ratio 108:1
- Dyneema Synthetic Rope 10mm x 26.5m
- Mounting Bolt Pattern 254mm x 114.3mm
- Overall Dimensions 470.5mm x 260mm x 326mm
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty (5 Years Electrical, Lifetime Mechanical)
*All battery power leads need to be a minimum of 70mm2 and battery size 1000CCA or larger.
Does this Runva winch include everything I need for installation?
Does the Runva warranty cover me for water damage?
How do I know if the winch will fit my vehicle?
What does the IP67 rating of a winch mean?
What battery do I need to run my winch?
The minimum battery size to run a 4x4 electric winch from is a 650CCA. A poor power supply could prevent your winch from working and could also cause damage to the winch motor.