Relax and enjoy your next camping or fishing adventure with this Foldable Butterfly Chair!
Love to go caravanning or camping but don’t like to sit on the hard ground? This black butterfly chair by Randy & Travis Machinery will provide you with a comfortable spot to rest and take in the sights.
Its lightweight construction allows you to carry it easily everywhere you go—sports matches, music festivals, fairs, markets, the beach, barbecues, camping, or even backpacking. It’s even a great addition to kids’ rooms or for extra seating around the house.
Its unique two-legged construction allows you to rock—making it perfect for parents with young children. Easily foldable, you can store it in the tiniest spaces—whether in a small hall closet or the boot of your car. If you have a 12 x 32cm space, you can stash your Butterfly Chair without a worry.
Its easy-assembly construction uses colour coding on its aluminium parts to make your Butterfly Chair easy to put together. Strong, yet comfortable double-ripstop nylon fabric provides support, while cool mesh panels keep you comfortable even in the heat of summer. Get yours today.
Features and Specifications
- Colour: Black with blue rack
- Weight: 750g approximate
- Maximum weight capacity: ~120kg
- Material: High-strength, super-light aluminium tent-pole style frame, 210 D double-ripstop nylon fabric, and cool mesh panels
- Dimensions: Folds down to 12 x 32cm when stored
- Uses: Camping, fishing, picnics, dormitory seating, sports events, caravanning, spare seating for extra guests at home and outdoors, fairs, markets, music festivals, and more
- 1 x Butterfly Chair
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.