Anderson Caravan Trailer Solar Plug Set | 50AMP
WHY SHOP WITH US?
- ✔ Free & Fast Shipping
- ✔ Shop Securely with 256Bit SSL Website Encryption
- ✔ Reliable & Honest After Sales Service
- ✔ Quick & Easy Returns with Full Warranty Support
- ✔ Need Assistance? Call Us: 1300 76 86 41
Anderson Plug Set | 50AMP
Superior quality and engineered for tough outdoor conditions, these plugs are impact resistant polycarbonate while connectors are silver plated solid copper terminals.
Ideal for environments where a durable, rugged connector, capable of low voltage, high current applications from 1-36 volts up to 50 Amps is required.
The silver plated solid copper terminals offer low resistance for superior conductivity, as silver plated copper contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together.
Suitable for solar panels, dual battery systems, caravans, 4WD, fridges etc
These plugs form a reliable weather and vibration resistant connection, can not be cross connected, and are most commonly used to connect auxiliary power from a vehicle to a trailer
These plugs are compatible with other grey Anderson Style 50A connectors.
- Current Rating: 50Amp
- Voltage Rating: 600 volts (max)
- Contact Barrel Wire Size: #6 (AWG), 13.3(mm?)
- Voltage: For 12v or 24v use
- Genderless Connection
- Colour: Grey
- Operating Temperature: -20C to 105C
- 2x Anderson Style Plug
- 4x Anderson Style Terminals
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
High Quality Products & Free Shipping
Warranty & Returns Policy
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.