- Why Shop With Us
Need a space-saving camping bed on your next bush adventure? The OZtrail Deluxe Double Bunk Camping Bed is the perfect choice!
The Deluxe Double Bunk is a portable bunk bed that can be split into two single stretchers. This bunk was designed not to tip over as OZtrail have put leg and anti-roll corner supports to keep everything nice and sturdy when in use. You won’t be woken up by any midnight squabbles over stepped-on feet as the top bunk has a safety rail which makes using the bunk both easier and safer.
There’s also a side organiser with space for a phone, tablet, or any other form of entertainment – so once everyone is settled in, there’s no need to get back up again.
Ideal for camping, home, or when unexpected guests arrive.
- Anti-tip design with extra stability leg and anti-roll corner supports
- Sturdy tubular steel frame with powder-coated finish
- Superior 50mm buckle and webbing attachment method
- 600D polyester fabric
- Top bunk includes safety rails
- Able to be used as singles or stacked
- Packs away into its own carry bag
- Brand: Oztrail
- Product Code: FBSDBDC
- Colour: Grey/Yellow
- Rated Capacity: 100 Kg Top Bunk | 120 Kg Single Bed
- External Dimensions: 182L x 73W x 90/107H cm
- Packed Dimensions: 63L x 45W x 20H cm
- Bed Height: 28 cm (single bunk)
- Material: 600D Polyester
- Frame Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Frame: 22 cm high tensile steel tube
- Carry Bag: 600D Polyester carry bag supplied
- Weight: 17.6 Kg
- 1x Deluxe Double Bunk Bed
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.