National Luna Battery U-Bolt Bracket
WHY SHOP WITH US?
- ✔ Fast shipping with tracking and insurance.
- ✔ Shop Securely with 256Bit SSL Website Encryption
- ✔ Expert before & After Sales Service
- ✔ Quick & Easy Returns with Full Warranty Support
- About National Luna
- Why Shop With Us
- Warranty & Returns
Battery U-Bolt Bracket for the National Luna Battery Box
- For use with the National Luna Portable Power Pack
- Wide-body galvanised bracket
- Vibration resistant star-washers
- High-strength V-bar
- Wing nuts
National Luna Portable Fridge Freezers - Exceptional Quality, Tough and Versatile
Originally designed to meet World Health Organisation specifications for transporting medicines in harsh African conditions, National Luna fridges are now the preferred choice for safari operators, caterers, mining companies, and 4WDers who need commercial-grade quality and serious performance with low battery consumption in demanding conditions.
TOUGHER, SMARTER, BETTER
Metal construction makes National Luna fridges tougher, and clever design plus intelligent controllers makes them smarter, but what makes them better? The answer is superior performance in the form of a proven ability to refrigerate, or freeze, safely in very hot weather, and to do it with the lowest possible power consumption, reliability, and durability second to none.
National Luna makes a simple guarantee: our fridges maintain genuine freezing capability...even with outside temperatures of 43oC. With National Luna you know the fridge can handle extremes and maintain stable temperatures... and that’s important because your food will last longer and your drinks will stay colder.
Power usage is important too. In the real world battery drain is about how much power a fridge uses over days, not just how many amps it draws in a lab, and tests in real-life conditions prove National Luna fridges stay cool with the lowest possible power consumption.
Where others struggle, National Luna fridges keep on doing the job in the most extreme conditions!
THE PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGE
Smarter design makes National Luna fridges better, and three key design features help deliver the best refrigeration performance: Larger cooling plates – the cooling plates on National Luna fridges also form the fridge's inner walls delivering cooling from top to bottom and ensuring consistent temperatures and fast 'pull-down' times.
- Higher insulation density – National Luna fridge/freezers use parallel metal internal walls and outer cabinets allowing insulation to be injected at high pressure to achieve higher densities – just like roofing insulation where an R3.0 batt outperforms an R2.5 batt of similar thickness, higher density gives improved performance without wasting space. National Luna wall thicknesses range from 42mm to 60mm, and we recommend users wanting a full-time freezer choose from our 'thick wall' range (40, 55, 72, 80, 110 and 125 litre units) or 60 and 90 Twin which uses 'thick wall' insulation on the freezer side.
- Better sealing – National Luna uses door seals that employ the same design as commercial fridges utilising an air pocket that inflates and seals using the difference in pressure between the cool inside air and warm outside air. Better sealing maintains lower temperatures with less power use. There's no thin rubber strip seals in a National Luna fridge!
These key features combine with all the other National Luna design elements and quality components to ensure the compressor can run for the shortest possible time which means low battery consumption and performance reserves for tough demands.
SIMPLY BETTER, SIMPLY SMARTER
Combining commercial quality and real performance with low battery consumption, National Luna fridge/freezers are right choice for anyone that's serious about buying a portable fridge/freezer. There are many reasons why: Metal construction – all National Luna fridge/freezers are built with external stainless steel walls and aluminium internal walls. The durability benefits over plastic fridges are obvious... but metal walls with integral cooling plates also give National Luna superior cooling, extra internal space, and high efficiency. A galvanised steel chassis forms the 'backbone' of every National Luna fridge and includes keyhole slots for use in conjunction with mushroom-head bolts and optional fixed baseplate for secure mounting without ropes or straps.
- Danfoss compressors – German engineered and recognised as the most efficient portable fridge compressor in the world, National Luna uses genuine Danfoss compressors and controllers as the heart of the performance, but then design their own fan-assisted condensor, full wall plate evaporator system, control panel and interface for maximum efficiency and reliability.
- Clever controls – National Luna fridges use Smart Compressor Control which automatically varies the speed of the compressor in order to conserve power and optimise performance. Selecting Turbo mode over-rides this function to cool even faster. National Luna fridges also feature clever power supply controls – 12/24v DC can be connected at the same time as built-in 240v AC, and National Luna fridge/freezers automatically use 240v AC when available and revert to DC if mains power goes off...great for overnight stays in remote stations where the generators are turned off late at night.
- Digital thermostats – simply set the temperature average you need and the National Luna controls will cycle the fridge around this temperature no matter whether it is a hot day or cold night. No need to constantly adjust the fridge to avoid freezing the veggies or, even worse, risk warming the beer! After setting your desired temperature, the display reverts to showing you the internal cabinet temperature so you can see at a glance what is going on inside.
- Low battery cut-out – adjustable and included on all models. On Weekender models the battery cut-out can be set using the built-in battery monitor indicators. When the battery cut-out is triggered, the compressor is stopped but the digital temperature display continues to show you internal temperatures so you are kept informed.
- Handles and catches – heavy-duty ABS handles incorporate provision for tie-down straps, while lockable stainless steel catches ensure that the lid remains secure even on the roughest roads.
- Solar panel friendly – by ensuring the lowest possible battery consumption through clever design and quality components National Luna fridge/freezers are ideally suited to solar applications.
- 3 Year Warranty – even with the best design and quality components things can sometimes go wrong. National Luna fridges carry a full three-year parts and labour warranty supported by a nationwide network of Authorised Service Agents. A warranty that will, if necessary, be honoured through any reputable refrigeration service company if you happen to be in a remote location. If you own a National Luna we'll strive to get you going again quickly and with a minimum of hassle.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
Fast Shipping with Insurance!
National Luna 3 Year Warranty
Further to the rights of consumers as covered within the Australian Consumer Law, all National Luna products include a comprehensive 3 year warranty by the manufacturer/Australian distributor.
3 Year Warranty (only applicable to the original purchaser of a new unit)
Covering parts and labour from the date of first purchase, excluding any damage as a result of abuse or impact or incorrect power supply. The unit will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Fleet Alliance Pty Ltd t/as Dolium.
To make a claim please contact 4x4 Down Under, or any of the Authorised Service Agents on the website at www.nationalluna.com.au. You are responsible to return the unit to the original point of sale, OR to an authorised Service Agent.
The Serial number is shown on a label at the top of the outside back panel and this number must be quoted in all correspondence or claims.
The benefits offered by this Warranty are in addition to your rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. A claim under the Warranty must be made within 12 month Warranty period, except National Luna fridge freezers with 3 year Warranty period, which commences on the date of purchase. To make a Warranty claim, contact 4x4 Down Under via email or telephone.