1000W 12V to 240V Pure Sine Wave Inverter by KT Cable
Introducing the 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter from the KT Cables team. This high-quality, beautifully engineered power inverter, has been designed with safety and reliability top of mind.
Featuring multiple safety protection features, this KT power inverter is a safe solution for powering appliances in Caravans, Campers, RV’s, Motorhomes, 4WD’s, Commercial Vehicles & Marine Vessels.
Whether you are on the road, off-road or off-shore, this inverter will ensure easy access to a secure 240V power supply.
Aside from the gorgeous aesthetics, this inverter includes 2 x 240V sockets, both with retracting protective safety covers to prevent any little wondering fingers or objects being inserted where they shouldn't.
Ease of use is enabled through three illuminated LED on/off rocker switches, as well as useful power 'On' (green) and Fault (Red) LED indicators.
The top of the inverter features an LCD Display that illuminates blue, displaying Volts, Amps & Watts for battery and load.
Also included is a compact remote control for easy On/Off and Fault Identification.
Built with function in mind, convenient USB Type A and USB Type C charging ports are integrated into the unit for powering and charging your mobile devices.
This 1000W Inverter is compact in size, allowing for easy wall or floor mounting in ventilated areas. It also includes all mounting hardware.
The internal fan allows for quick and quiet cooling to ensure the inverter's optimal performance and is operating at a safe temperature.
- Input Over Voltage Protection
- Over Load Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Modified Sine Wave Technology
- Converts DC Voltage to AC Voltage
- Easily power 240V devices without mains access
- 5 Innovative safety protection features
- 240V socket covers for safety protection
- USB A & USB-C Charging Ports
- Suitable for use with 12V deep cycle batteries
- 12 Month warranty
- 1 x remote control for easy on / off control & power / fault identification
- 1 x 10mm2 red ( + ) & 1 x black ( – ) 1.5-4 brass eye terminal leads – 480mm length
- 1 x 6 core (28AWG) crystal head telephone line lead – 6M length (for remote control connection)
- 1 x Grounding PVC cable with 5A nickel plated clamp – 1000mm
- 4 x Mounting screws for mounting inverter
- Input: DC 12V, 98A
- AC Output: 240V AC 50Hz, 1000VA
- USB Output A: 5V DC, 2.1A Max
- USB Output C: 18W Max. 5V DC, 3.1A or 9V DC, 2A or 12V DC 1.5A
- Output Power: 1000W
- Peak Power: 2000W
- Low Battery Alarm: DC 10.2 – 10.8V
- Low Battery Shutdown: DC 9.2 – 9.8V
- Thermal Shutdown: 60+5oC
- Replacement Fuses: 35A / 32V x 4
- Inverter Classification: (EPB) Equipotentially Bonded Inverter
- Dimensions: 383mm (L) x 210mm (W) x 101mm (H)
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Inverter AS/NZS 4763:2011
- AU Socket AS/NZS 3112
- USB IEC 62368-1
- EMC IEC 61000.6.4:2012