- Why Shop With Us
1000W 12V to 240V Modified Sine Wave Inverter by KT Cable
Introducing the 1000W Modified Sine Wave Inverter from the KT Cables team. This high-quality, beautifully engineered power inverter, has been designed with safety and reliability top of mind.
Featuring multiple safety protection features, this KT power inverter is a safe solution for powering appliances in Caravans, Campers, RV’s, Motorhomes, 4WD’s, Commercial Vehicles & Marine Vessels.
Whether you are on the road, off-road or off-shore, this inverter will ensure easy access to a secure 240V power supply.
Aside from the gorgeous aesthetics, this inverter includes 2 x 240V sockets, both with retracting protective safety covers to prevent any wondering fingers or objects being inserted where they shouldn't.
Ease of use is enabled through two illuminated LED on/off rocker switches, as well as useful power 'On' (green) and Fault (Red) LED indicators.
It also includes a convenient USB Type A (5V DC, 2.1A Max) charging port for powering and charging your mobile devices.
This 1000W Inverter is compact in size, allowing for easy wall or floor mounting in ventilated areas. It also includes all mounting hardware.
The internal fan allows for quick and quiet cooling to ensure the inverter's optimal performance and is operating at a safe temperature.
- Input Over Voltage Protection
- Over Load Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Modified Sine Wave Technology
- Converts DC Voltage to AC Voltage
- Easily power 240V devices without mains access
- 5 Innovative safety protection features
- 240V socket covers for safety protection
- USB Charging
- Suitable for use with 12V deep cycle batteries
- 12 Month Warranty
- Input: DC 12V, 104A
- AC Output: 240V AC 50Hz, 1000VA
- Single USB Output: 5V DC, 2.1A Max
- Output Power: 1000W
- Peak Power: 2000W
- Low Battery Alarm: DC 10.2 – 10.8V
- Low Battery Shutdown: DC 9.2 – 9.8V
- Thermal Shutdown: 60+5oC
- Replacement Fuses: 40A / 32V x 2
- Inverter Classification: (EPB) Equipotentially Bonded Inverter
- Dimensions: 295mm (L) x 90mm (W) x 205mm (H)
- Weight: 3.3kg
- Inverter AS/NZS 4763:2011
- AU Socket AS/NZS 3112
- USB IEC 62368-1
- EMC IEC 61000.6.4:2012
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.