Giantz Portable Digital Cordless Air Compressor
Need air for your vehicle tyres, bike tyres, ball, inflatable or air bed? Get it instantly with our Giantz Cordless Air Compressor.
With up to 150psi of inflation pressure, the air compressor will easily pump up your requirements with little hassle. And being cordless means that the compressor has the freedom of movement too. Plus the controls makes it simple to use and operate with the built-in LCD screen.
Better still, the air compressor is also a handy torch light and useful power bank for your mobile devices. Not least of all, the 3 cell 2200mAh lithium-ion battery is durable and easily charged for fast performance.
Three bonus valve adaptors are also included to suit your pumping requirements.
- Multipurpose air compressor
- USB charger
- Cordless design
- Rechargeable 2200mAh lithium-Ion battery
- Built-in LCD screen
- 30L/min automatic inflation
- Easy charging
- 150PSI max inflation pressure
- Three bonus valve adaptors
- Brand: Giantz
- Type: Hand-held air compressor
- Max. inflation pressure: 150psi
- Charging voltage: 13 to 30V DC
- Charging time: Up to 3 hours
- USB output: 5V DC 2A
- Battery: 3 cell 2200mAh Lithium-Ion
- Max. discharge capacity: <10A
- Style: Portable
- Display: LCD
- Power plug: Australian Standard
- LCD meter display in: PSI，Bar，KPA，Kg/cm²
- 1 x Giantz portable air compressor
- 3 x Additional valve adaptors
- 1 x Cigarette charging connector
Warranty & Returns Policy
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.