- Why Shop With Us
2000W Puresine Wave DC-AC Power Inverter by Giantz
A pure current without any signal interference is produced by this Pure Sine Wave Inverter. This makes it ideal for operating delicate devices like computers, phones, and TVs.
Connect it to the battery of your car, 4WD, trailer, or boat to access the power needed to run your 240V appliances exactly like you would at home. Even better, in the event of a power loss at home, the Wave Inverter can also power up running lights and refrigeration.
The Wave Inverter uses dependable Japanese engineering capacitance and includes the most recent IGBT inverter technology for a surprising 90% high efficiency rate and is compatible with any 12V battery. It can produce 2000W continuously and 4000W at its maximum. Additionally, it features two 240V outlets and a convenient USB output.
Last but not least, the inverter incorporates overloading, over-voltage, and overheating protection and complies with Australian standards.
- Manual and wireless remote control modes
- Reinforced thermal dissipating construction
- Reliable Japanese engineering capacitance
- Copper magnetic core
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- Ideal for sensitive electronics
- Convenient USB output
- Dual 240V sockets
- Soft start and low interference technologies
- 90% remarkable high efficiency
- Powers 220/240V devices from 12V sources
- Continuous output of 2000W
- 4000W peak output
- Australian-standard power point
- Low-battery alarm and safety shutdown
- Short-circuit protection
- Overload, over-voltage and overheat protection
- Continuous power: 2000W
- Peak power: 4000W
- Thd: <3%
- Output voltage and frequency: 220 - 240V, 50Hz
- Output wave: Pure sine wave
- Input voltage: 12V (DC 10V - 15V)
- Static current: 0.5-1A
- USB current: 5V, 2.1A
- Battery low alarm protection: 10VDC±0.5V
- Battery low shutdown protection: 9.5VDC±0.5V
- Overload protection: Shuts down output and reset
- Output short circuit protection: Auto shut-off
- Over voltage protection: 15V±1V
- Over temperature protection: >65°C±1°C
- Maximum efficiency: 90% approx.
- 240V output socket: 2
- USB socket: 1
- Equipment: Computer, Printer, Monitors, Fax Devices, Scanner
- Entertainment Electronics: TV, DVD-Player, Play Consoles, Hi-Fi Systems, Music
- Instruments, Satellite Decoder
- Household Appliances: Vacuum Cleaner, Fans, Electric Shaver, etc.
- Kitchen Devices: Mixer, Ice Machines, kettle, Toaster etc.
The power inverter is not compatible for use with inductive products that contain motors or transformers (such as air conditioners, power transformers and compressors). If power is supplied by the power inverter, it will cause damage to the motor and electronic board.
- Length: 43cm (including knobs)
- Width: 10cm
- Height: 16cm
- 1 x GIANTZ Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 2 x Power cable
- 1 x Wireless Remote Control
- 1 x Manual
Fantastic item and well worth the money. Unit has worked well and very pleased
Hey Ken! Thanks for the great feedback. :) Always appreciated!
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
Fast Shipping with Insurance!
Warranty & Returns Policy
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.