2000W Puresine Wave DC-AC Power Inverter by Giantz
The Pure Sine Wave Inverter produces a clean current without any signal interference. And that makes it perfect for running sensitive equipment such as computers, phones and TVs. Simply hook it up to your car, 4WD, caravan or boat battery and you can tap on the power to run your 240V appliances just like at home. Better still, the Wave Inverter can also power up running lights and refrigeration when there is a power outage at home.
Compatible with any 12V battery, the Wave Inverter uses reliable Japanese engineering capacitance and incorporates the latest IGBT inverter technology for a remarkable 90% high efficiency rate. It has a continuous output of 2000W and peaking at 4000W. It also has a convenient USB output and dual 240V sockets. Not least, the Inverter meets Australian specifications and has overloading, over-voltage and overheating protection.
- Reinforced thermal dissipating construction
- Reliable Japanese engineering capacitance
- Copper magnetic core
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- Ideal for sensitive electronics
- Convenient USB output
- 240V sockets
- Soft start and low interference technologies
- 90% remarkable high efficiency
- Powers 220/240V devices from 12V sources
- Continuous output of 2000W
- 4000W peak output
- Australian-standard power point
- Low-battery alarm and safety shutdown
- Short-circuit protection
- Overload, over-voltage and overheat protection
- Continuous power: 2000W
- Peak power: 4000W
- Thd: <3%
- Output voltage: 220 - 240V
- Output wave: Pure sine wave
- Input voltage: 12V (DC 10V - 15V)
- Static current: 0.5-1A
- USB current: 5V, 2.1A
- Battery low alarm protection: 10VDC±0.5V
- Battery low shutdown protection: 9.5VDC±0.5V
- Overload protection: Shuts down output and reset
- Output short circuit protection: Auto shut-off
- Over voltage protection: 15V±1V
- Over temperature protection: >65°C±1°C
- Maximum efficiency: 90% approx.
- 240V output socket: 2
- USB socket: 1
- Length: 43cm (including knobs)
- Width: 10cm
- Height: 16cm
- 1 x GIANTZ Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 1 x Battery Clamp
- 1 x Manual
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
High Quality Products & Free Shipping
Warranty & Returns Policy
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.