Eezi-Awn Manta 270 Vehicle Awning
Can’t quite choose between the “Swift” and “Bat” awning? Then the “Manta” awning is something for you! The Eezi-Awn Manta 270 awning takes the large side shade surface of the “Swift” Awning and combines it with the 270° design of the “Bat” awning, creating an even larger 270° footprint of free standing coverage to the back AND side of your vehicle.
As with the “Bat”, three of the four extruded rafter arms have swing-out height adjustable feet to give extra support in windy conditions. When the optional side panel set is fitted, we recommend permanently fitting a fourth adjustable leg or roofrack support foot.
- 260 gsm ripstop canvas awning
- Lightweight anodized aluminium framework
- 3 fold-out height adjustable legs
- Black PVC bag with YKK zipper
- 2.3 m long, opens +270°
- Lightweight construction 21 Kg
- 2.3m long
- Fitting kit available for most cars – roof racks
- Available for left or right side of the vehicle
- Recvee panels also available
Eezi-Awn Roof Top Tents and Awnings
Eezi-Awn Roof Top Tents and Awnings are one of the largest manufacturers of outdoor camping equipment in the world. The Eezi-Awn brand is synonymous with high quality, and their soft and hard case roof top tents, retractable vehicle awnings and various other accessories and gear are all designed and made to the highest standards. These products are built to withstand the toughest outdoor conditions, and last a lifetime.
Eezi-Awn is a South African based company, with a worldwide dealer network. Since it’s inception 36 years ago, Eezi-Awn has released a wide range of hard case and traditional soft roof top tents and high grade awnings. These tents and awnings are designed to the highest standards of quality. As a small example, where other brands use canvas bags to hold their product, Eezi-Awn use durable aluminium hard cases (which often double as base mounts). Their products consist of high quality engineerings and won’t let you down.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.