- Why Shop With Us
200 AMP Digital Volt Watt Meter from ATEM POWER
- Ideal for the 4x4 and camping enthusiast
- Prevents peak currents damaging battery, ESC, motors, wiring and connectors
- Verifies sufficient operating voltage under load
- Individual cell balancing.
- Set cutoff voltages, check battery capacity health
- Confirms proper battery charger operation (connect between your battery and charger)
- Detect receivers and actual operating current so as to make sure whether an UBEC is needed
- Provides 8 Electrical Readings: Current (A), Voltage (V), Watts (W), Amp-hours (Ah), Watt-hours (Wh), Peak Amps (Ap), Minimum Volts (Vm), Peak Watts (Wp).
- Digital LCD Screen: Easy to read LCD screen provides clear number readings. And Real Time Reading: The Watt Meter will continuously provide real time readings of the amps, volts, and watts after connection.
- High Precision: Measures 0-200 Amps, Resolution 0.01 Amps. Measures 0-60 volts, Resolution 0.01 volts. 0 - 6554W, resolution 0.1W. 0 - 65Ah, resolution 0.001Ah. 0 - 6554Wh, resolution 0.1Wh
- Yellow backlit LCD display, 2x Anderson Plug included
- Operates from 8V to 60V
- Can measure down to 0v with optional auxiliary (great for stress-testing batteries)
- Measures 0 to 200A with a resolution of 0.01A (50 Amp connectors for continuous - up to 200A for short peak bursts only)
- Measures 0 to 60V with a resolution of 0.01V
- Measures 0 to 6554W with a resolution of 0.1W
- Measures 0 to 65Ah with a resolution of 0.001Ah
- Measures 0 to 6554Wh with a resolution of 0.1Wh
- +/- 5% deficiency allowance
- Yellow back-lit LCD display
- 1 x LCD Watt Meter with Anderson Style Solar Plug
- 1 x User Manual
Warranty1 Year Warranty
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.