- Why Shop With Us
Anderson Plug Set | 175AMP
Superior quality and engineered for tough outdoor conditions, these plugs are impact resistant polycarbonate while connectors are silver plated solid copper terminals.
Ideal for environments where a durable, rugged connector, capable of low voltage, high current applications from 12-24 volts up to 175 Amps is required.
The silver plated solid copper terminals offer low resistance for superior conductivity, as silver plated copper contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together.
Suitable for solar panels, dual battery systems, caravans, 4WD, fridges etc
These plugs form a reliable weather and vibration resistant connection, can not be cross connected, and are most commonly used to connect auxiliary power from a vehicle to a trailer
These plugs are compatible with other grey Anderson Style 175A connectors.
- Amperage Rating: 175A
- Voltage: Max 600V
- Operating Voltage: For 12v or 24v Use
- Colour: Grey
- Operating Temperature:-20C to 105C
- Cable Size: 6B&S / 6AWG (up to 13.3 sq mm)
- Dimension: 180x180x40mm
- Weight 550g
- 1 Year Warranty
- 2x Anderson Style Plug
- 4x Anderson Style Terminals
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
Fast Shipping with Insurance!
Warranty & Returns Policy
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.