- Why Shop With Us
Giantz 540W 12V Premium 4x4 Air Compressor
When you need it, the Giantz 540W 12V Compressor is the ideal piece of equipment to have when outback. It comes with a working capacity of 200PSI 200L per minute which can quickly inflate a 4WD tyre in less than 60 second.
It comes equipped with a precise deflation valve allowing efficient deflation and inflation pre-setting.
It also comes with 3 additional multi-purpose head attachments for extra functionality.
- Heavy duty 2M power cord with safety fuse
- Convenient handle design for easy transportation
- Top quality NPT fittings; leakage free
- Accurate dual pressure gauge
- Power overload protection
- Smart and easy snap on air outlet
- Auto reset thermal protection
- Precise deflation valve for inflation and deflation pre-setting
- Comes with 3 additional multi-purpose head attachments
- Comes with a durable carry bag
- Bonus 1 x tyre plug kit for handy tyre repair
- Motor type: Permanent magnetic
- Power: 540W
- Max. air flow: 200L/min
- Voltage: 12-13.8V
- Max. amperage draw: 45A
- Working pressure: 10BAR/150PSI
- Max. restart pressure: 200PSI
- Max. ambient temp: 60?
- Min. ambient temp: -55?
- Hose fittings: 1/4" NPT
- Hose length: 7.5m
- Colour: Golden
- Size: 34.5x14x19cm
- Recommended duty cycle: 30 min @ 2.8 BAR (40psi) @ 24? (72F)
- 1 x GIANTZ Premium Air Compressor
- 2 x Alligator Clamp
- 3 x Bonus Head Attachment
- 1 x Deflation Valve
- 1 x Tyre Plug Kit
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x User Manual
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
Fast Shipping with Insurance!
Warranty & Returns Policy
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.