- Why Shop With Us
XD9000-S 12V Self Recovery Winch with Synthetic Rope from Warn
- Includes 24.38m of 9.5mm WARN Spydura synthetic rope, hook, remote control on 3.7m lead and polished aluminium hawse fairlead.
- Series-wound, high-speed motor provides fast line speed and strong pulls.
- Low-profile design and separate control box allows for a wide range of mounting options.
- Next-generation contactor control pack delivers long duty cycles and exceptional durability.
- Durable 3-stage planetary gear-train for smooth, reliable, operation.
- Exclusive brake design provides superior control while winching.
- Newly designed hand-held remote control.
- Chip-resistant, powder-coated finish.
Warn XD9000-S Specifications
- Winch model: WARN XD9000-S
- Part number: CEXD9000-88550
- Rated line pull: 9,000 lbs., (4080 kg) single-line
- Motor: Series Wound
- Electrical controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Remote switch 12′ (3.7m) lead
- Gear train: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear ratio: 156:1
- Clutch (free spooling): Sliding Ring Gear
- Brake: Automatic Direct Drive Cone
- Drum diameter/Length: 2.5″/9.0″ (6.4cm/23cm)
- Weight: 59 lbs. (26.8 kg)
- Synthetic Rope: 80′, 3/8″ diameter (24.38m, 9.5mm diam.)
- Fairlead: Polished Aluminium Hawse
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72″ (1.83m)
- Finish: Argent Grey Powder Coat
- Dimensions 21.8″ L. x 6.3″ D. x 7.6″ H. (555mm L. x 160mm D. x 193mm H.)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern 10.0″ x 4.5″ (254mm x 114.3mm)
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.