EWX9500-Q 12/24V Winch with Synthetic Rope by Runva
The EWX9500-Q winch by Runva provides a solid line pull of 9500lbs (just over 4 tons) and with it's extra low gear ratio (110:1) there's plenty of speed too.
YOUR EWX9500-Q WINCH INCLUDES
- Complete winch with 26.5m Dyneema Synthetic Rope
- Waterproof Solenoid (12v/600A; 24v/400A)
- 1.8m Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Heavy Duty Leads from Solenoid to Winch Motor
- 3.7m Handheld Remote
- Runva Wireless Remote
- Aluminium Hawse Fairlead
- Clevis Style Safety Hook
- Mounting Bolts
- Limited Lifetime Warranty | 5 year electrical, lifetime mechanical
Runva EWX9500-Q Winch Specifications
- Rated Line Pull 9500lb (4309kg)
- Motor Series Wound (12V/24V) 6.4kW/8.6hp
- Gear Train Full Steel 3 Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio 110:1 – Extra Low for Extra Speed
- Brake Automatic Load Holding Screw Cone
- Synthetic Rope 10mm x 26.5m
- Mounting Bolt Pattern 254mm x 114.3mm
- Overall Dimensions 577mm x 163mm x 217mm
- Remote Control 3.7m Handheld Remote/Wireless Remote
- Battery Leads Included. 2 x 1.8m Heavy Duty Leads
- Finish Grey Powder Coat
- Net Weight 31kg
- Gross Weight 33kg (includes packaging)
- Warranty Limited Lifetime | 5 year electrical, lifetime mechanical
Does this Runva winch include everything I need for installation?
Does the Runva warranty cover me for water damage?
How do I know if the winch will fit my vehicle?
What does the IP67 rating of a winch mean?
What battery do I need to run my winch?
The minimum battery size to run a 4x4 electric winch from is a 650CCA. A poor power supply could prevent your winch from working and could also cause damage to the winch motor.