Giantz 12V Premium Air Compressor in Red
If you get stuck in the outback and need to inflate your tyres quickly, make sure you've got the Giantz premium air compressor loaded in the back. For quick inflation of vehicle tyres the 320L/min 540W motor air compressor is perfect.
The compressor features an 8m hose, accurate dual pressure gauge, power overload protection, auto reset thermal protection and a precise deflation valve for efficient deflation and inflation pre-sets.
The air compressor also includes 3 additional multi-purpose head attachments as well as a handy tyre plug kit for repairs.
- Powerful 540W air compressor
- Flow 320L/minute @ 220PSI
- Convenient handle design for easy transportation
- Top quality NPT fittings - Leakage free
- Accurate dual pressure gauge
- Power overload protection
- Easy snap on air outlet
- Auto reset thermal protection
- Precise deflation valve for inflation and deflation pre setting
- Comes with a durable carry bag
- BONUS* Comes with 3 additional multi-purpose head attachments
- BONUS* Comes with tyre plug kit for handy tyre repair
- Motor type: Permanent magnetic
- Power: 540W
- Max. air flow: 320L/min
- Working pressure: 100PSI
- Pressure: 150PSI
- Max. restart pressure: 220PSI
- Voltage: 12-13.8V
- Max. amperage draw: 45A
- Max. ambient temperature: 60°
- Min. ambient temperature: -55°
- Hose fitting: 1/4" NPT
- Hose length: 8m
- Power cable length: 2m
- Overall size: 33 x 15 x 22cm
- Colour: Red
- Note: Recommended duty cycle: 30 minutes @ 2.8 BAR (40PSI) @ 24? (72F)
- 1 x GIANTZ Premium Air Compressor
- 2 x Alligator Clamp
- 3 x Bonus Head Attachment
- 1 x Deflation Valve
- 1 x Tyre Plug Kit
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x User Manual
Warranty & Returns Policy
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.