Giantz 12V Portable Air Compressor
With a working capacity of 150 psi, this heavy duty Giantz 12V portable air compressor can inflate a passenger car tyre as well as a 4x4 vehicle tyre. The dual-cylinder can inflate your 4x4 tyre from flat to full in approximately less than 90 seconds.
Equipped with a bleed valve, it protects the air compressor by reducing the build up of pressure inside the tank.
The compressor can also be used to quickly deflate or pre-set inflation.
- Double alloy steel cylinder blocks
- Inflates flat 4WD tyre to full in less than 90 secs
- Black cushion grip handle
- Heavy duty on/off switch
- Chrome plated connector (From the handle).
- PU coiled hose (pipe) with pressure gauge, including air hose
- Chrome plated covered pressure
- Deflation valve measures PSI & BAR
- Equipped with a bleed valve to protect the air compressor
- Voltage: DC 12V
- Max. air flow: 85L/min
- Max. pressure: 150PSI
- Air hose length (black): 25cm
- Coiled Air hose length (orange): approx. 0.3m - 5m
- Safety fused 3m power cord and in-line fuse (30AMP)
- 1 x Air compressor
- 1 x Coiled air hose
- 1 x Air hose
- 2 x Battery clamps
- 3 x Nozzle adaptors
- 1 x Deflation valve
- 1 x Tyre plug kit
- 1 x Quick connect
- 1 x User manual
Warranty & Returns Policy
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.