4 Tonne / 8800lb Hand Winch Puller with 2 Hooks by Giantz
Made from heavy gauge flat stock steel, the Giantz Hand Winch Puller includes a two-wheel ratcheting gearbox and is capable of pulling loads of up to 4000kgs (4 tons).
Featuring a sturdy aircraft grade steel cable for durability, it's portable, tough and reliable.
- 2 x Drop forged safety steel hooks
- Non-slip comfortable grip handle
- Quality steel construction
- 360 degree hanging catching hook
- Two-wheel ratcheting gearbox
- Portable hand winch
- Body material: Flat stock steel
- Cable material: Aircraft grade steel
- Cable size: F5.5mm x 3.3m
- Effective distance: 1.2m
- Surface treatment: Zincification
- Brake type: Ratchet
- Capacity: 4 Tons
- Weight: 5.50kg
- 1 x Giantz Hand Puller Winch
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
High Quality Products & Free Shipping
Warranty & Returns Policy
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.