30 LITRE FIBREGLASS ICEBOX by EVAKOOL
The original and still the best!
EvaKool’s legendary fibreglass icebox is a unique combination of quality, durability and performance. The EvaKool fibreglass iceboxes are specifically designed to withstand Australia’s harsh conditions. Featuring their legendary insulation EvaKool Iceboxes can store ice up to 15 days*.
Combine this legandary performance with a full fibreglass cabinet with quality fittings and you have the perfect solution to BEAT THE HEAT!
EvaKool iceboxes are ideal for family picnics, the beach, parties, camping and boating.
- Can keep ice for up to 15 Days*
- Designed for Australian conditions
- Available in a large range of sizes
- Handmade with care and attention
- Quality Fittings
- Easy to use latches
- Handles can be used as tie down points
- Optional removable food tray
- 5 Year No Fuss Warranty
- Nation-wide service support
*Dependant on size of icebox, quantity and quality of ice and ambient temperature.
- White, high gloss fibreglass
- Superior refrigeration quality insulation
- Smooth walls, hygienic and easy to clean
- Will not absorb food tastes or odours
- Drainage bung
- Lightweight but sturdy
- Will not dent, rust or corrode
- Protective corner feet (optional non-slip feet available)
EvaKool 30 Litre Fibreglass Icebox Specifications
|External Dimensions||430mm x 410mm x 420mm (L x W x H)|
|Internal Dimensions||330mm x 300mm x 320mm (L x W x H)|
This unit comes with the EvaKool 5 Year No Fuss Warranty
All Evakool products purchased through 4x4 Down Under include the official Evakool Manufacturer warranty.
The Evakool Warranty includes:
- Peace of mind with Australia’s leading 5 year warranty.
- Nation-wide service support.
Returns, Repairs and Replacements
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please email us here, or contact Evakool directly at email@example.com. The Evakool warranty policy does not apply to goods which have been damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product not authorised by Evakool. All products must be returned in good condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Evakool will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure. For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of something needing to be fixed under warranty, you will need a copy of your proof of purchase/receipt and as much information about the fault as possible. You can then call your local service agent listed at www.evakool.com/repairers or contact Evakool directly on 07 5492 7777.
Should you require further assistance please contact 4x4 Down Under on 1300 76 86 41 or email us here.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.