- About Eezi-Awn
- Why Shop With Us
K9 Roof Rack Axe and Shovel Mount by Eezi-Awn
This Eezi-Awn K9 Axe and Shovel Mount is designed to fit your K9 Roof Rack System atop your vehicle. Made of steel and powder-coated black for good looks and lasting durability.
This cradle comes with a provision for padlock to prevent theft, it can accommodate any size shovel and axe by clamping to the handle shaft.
- Mounts to the top of K9 Roof Rack
- Easy Access
- Noise-Reducing Design
- Side Mounting Leaves Room on Platform for Other Gear
- Includes All Installation Components & Hardware
- Powder-Coated Black Anodised Steel
- Length: 150mm
- Width: 100mm
- Height: 115mm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
Model No: K9-151
Eezi-Awn Roof Top Tents and Awnings
Eezi-Awn Roof Top Tents and Awnings are one of the largest manufacturers of outdoor camping equipment in the world. The Eezi-Awn brand is synonymous with high quality, and their soft and hard case roof top tents, retractable vehicle awnings and various other accessories and gear are all designed and made to the highest standards. These products are built to withstand the toughest outdoor conditions, and last a lifetime.
Eezi-Awn is a South African based company, with a worldwide dealer network. Since it’s inception 36 years ago, Eezi-Awn has released a wide range of hard case and traditional soft roof top tents and high grade awnings. These tents and awnings are designed to the highest standards of quality. As a small example, where other brands use canvas bags to hold their product, Eezi-Awn use durable aluminium hard cases (which often double as base mounts). Their products consist of high quality engineerings and won’t let you down.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.