- Why Shop With Us
Enjoy cold drinks and fresh food with the 65 Litre Esky Ice King Hard Cooler from Coleman.
The Esky 65-litre Ice King Cooler holds 100 cans of Soft drink. Manufactured with a polyurethane foam-insulated lid and body, the 65 litre Ice King ice cooler can keep frozen a block of ice up to five days at 32 degrees Celsius.
Esky has been 'keeping Aussies cool' for more than 60 years. Esky coolers have been sat on, thrown around, turned upside down and manhandled for six decades. As a result, our Esky coolers are built to withstand punishment and still keep its contents cold. The 65 litre Ice King ice cooler comes with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty, so you can trust that the warranty comes backed by over 60 years of experience.
The portable ice cooler comes with wide, all-terrain wheels for easy transport through sandy or bumpy terrain.
Keeps Ice for 5 Days
- Keeps your food and drinks chilled for up to 5 days at temps up to 32 degrees Celsius thanks to Polyurethane foam-insulated body and insulated lid.
- It has terrain wheels and large carry handles for easy transport through sandy or bumpy surfaces.
- This can hold up to 100 x 375ml cans of your favorite drinks and beers.
- Product Type: Coolers
- Brand: Coleman
- Model: 1224128
- Colour: Blue
- Capacity: 65L
- Dimensions (cm) (HxWxD): 46 x 43 x 79
- Material: High-Density Polyethylene
- Insulated: Yes
- Drain Dispenser: Yes
- Leak-Resistant: Yes
- Scratch Resistant: Yes
- Wheels: Yes
What's in the box
- 1x Esky Ice King 65 Litre Hard Cooler
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.