- Why Shop With Us
Introducing the 9000LB/4082kg Extreme Duty Ultra High Speed Electric 12v Winch by Carbon Offroad
The Carbon Offroad Scout Pro Extreme Duty Performance Series winches are built with the frequent use winching user in mind who is tackling harsh offroad conditions on a regular basis, or the owner of vehicles which are extremely heavy, kitted out or towing in offroad conditions.
With larger modulus gearsets compared to our CW-12K, increased motor horsepower and standard inclusions from our premium accessory range including the Mega-Pro Winch Rope Thimble and Mega-Pro Premium Fairlead, you are getting a best of the best package straight out of the box.
Did you Know: "Module" is the unit of size that indicates how big or small a gear is. It is the ratio of the reference diameter of the gear divided by the number of teeth.
The Scout Pro series winches share the same 2021 Version 2 Winch Chassis as our tried and tested 12K winch. This allows fitment into most larger 4x4 utes and 4x4 Wagons.
Due to the longer 7.0HP Motor, you should consult the technical drawing to determine clearance and fitment length on your winch mount.
Most larger vehicles such as RAM, F-Truck and Silverado are generally wide enough to not be a problem, Fitment to any dual cab, 70 series, 200 series or any other similar sized 4WD wagon should be confirmed prior to purchase. The responsibility of the fitment is that of the end-user or installer.
The 9000lb (4082kg) winch comes with 10mm high density pre stretched premium UHMWPE winch rope rated at a whopping 9000kg minimum breaking strain.
- Carbon Winch 2021 V2 winch chassis
- 7.0HP Motor
- 104:1 heavy duty performance gearbox
- 10mm Synthetic Rope with HD braced rope thimble
- Carbon Offroad MEGAPRO Premium CNC billet type 3 hard anodised multi position fairlead
- Carbon Offroad MEGAPRO 16 tonne soft shackle compatible winch rope thimble
- High performance heavy duty upgraded solenoid unit, the solenoid in this winch is rated to 100amps more than the CW-12K solenoid unit.
|12V DC performance specs (first layer of drum)|
|Line Pull||Line Speed||Motor||Pull by layer|
|0||62.3(19)||80 amps||1/9,000 (4090)|
|2000 (910)||17.4(5.3)||150 amps||2/7,625 (3,460)|
|4000 (1810)||15.1(4.6)||220 amps||3/6,460 (2930)|
|6000 (2720)||13.4(4.1)||280 amps||4/5,480(2,490)|
|8000 (3630)||11.5(3.5)||350 amps|
|9000 (4090)||10.5(3.2)||380 amps|
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.