- Why Shop With Us
The Carbon Offroad Tank 6000lb Capacity Winch for Small 4wds, Caravans, Trailers, Boats and More
This 6000lb Electric Winch (2721kg) from the Carbon team is the smallest in their TANK range, but comes with all same the features and reliability as it's larger siblings.
This compact winch includes an integrated mounting plate, ensuring a hassle-free installation on your trailer's existing pedestal or small form factor bar. Whether you're loading heavy equipment onto a van or pulling your boat up and onto your trailer, this winch is your go-to solution.
Enjoy the convenience of wireless and wired remote control, both included at no additional cost. This wireless control functionality is fantastic, and allows you to step away from the winch and monitor the winching, ensuring it goes according to plan - as always, safety first.
This 6000lb model is perfect for a wide range of applications, from small car and equipment trailers to loading boats, and recovering your Jimny or trailer out of sticky situations.
The Carbon Offroad 6000lb Tank Electric Winch boasts an array of impressive features and benefits:
- Flawless Performance: Thanks to its sealed motor and geartrain, this winch operates flawlessly even in the harshest conditions. It's built to withstand extreme environments, ensuring reliability when you need it most.
- Powerful Torque: Equipped with a permanent magnet motor, this winch delivers heavy-duty torque, enhancing its pulling power. Tackle challenging loads with confidence, knowing that this winch is up to the task.
- Silent Free-Spooling: The winch's cam action disengages gears, enabling near-silent free-spooling. Say goodbye to disruptive noise and focus on getting the job done smoothly.
- Enhanced Control: With both mechanical and dynamic brake systems, this winch offers increased control during operations. You can rely on its braking mechanisms to prevent rollback and maintain stability.
- Part number: CW-TK6
- Rated line pull: 6,000 lbs, (2721kg) single-line
- Motor: 12V DC 1.5HP motor
- Geartrain: 3 Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 166:1
- Clutch: Freespooling, Cam activated
- Synthetic Rope: 13m x 6.0mm
- Fairlead: Aluminium Hawse
- IP Rating: IP66 - Winch and Controls (Except remote switch)
- Winch Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 350.5 x 115 x 120mm
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 76mm x 167mm
- Packing Dimensions( L x W x H ): 500 x 307 x 185mm
- Shipping Weight: 12.2kg
12V DC PERFORMANCE SPECS (first layer of drum)
|Line Pull Lbs.(Kgs.)||Line Speed FT./min(M/min.)||Motor
|0 (0)||20.5 (6.2)||30 Amps|
|1000 (454)||16.1 (4.9)||83 Amps|
|2000 (907)||12.8 (3.9)||136 Amps|
|3000 (1361)||10.7 (3.3)||268 Amps|
|4000 (1814)||8.6 (2.6)||232 Amps|
|6000 (2721)||4.9 (1.5)||320 Amps|
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.