Wolfpack Storage Box by BoabThis Boab Wolfpack Storage Box is made from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). It has outstanding chemical and environmental stress crack resistance. This storage is corrosion-resistant and absorbs little moisture, making it well-suited for storing beverages, dry goods, clothing, recovery gear, cutlery, pots and pans. With clip-on low lid and stackable, the shape and size are perfect for roof top applications.
- Made from black, high strength plastic.
- Integrated grips for easy carrying.
- Versatile. Use in the cargo bed, truck/boot, or on your roof rack.
- Suitable for exterior storage.
- Use in conjunction with Stratchits as well as Black Tie Down Rings for a safe and secure roof rack storage solution.
- Length: 400mm
- Width: 510mm
- Height: 205mm
- Weight: 3kg
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
High Quality Products & Free Shipping
Installing Boab Drawer Systems (ute or 4x4)
The beauty of the Boab 4x4/4wd Roller Drawer systems is that there’s no installation required.
When needed simply drop them in, and when you don't need them, take them out for extra space, a lighter load, or full seating capacity.
This ease of use also allows for the swapping of drawers between vehicles if required, as well as adding a removing different combinations of drawers depending on your requirements on the day. It also makes it convenient should you want to carry the drawers to your camp or worksite.
Orders are dispatched within 5 business days. Should there be any delays we will let you know immediately.
In order to get your purchase to you as promptly and safely as possible we utilise a number of trusted and reputable courier services, including Australia Post (depending on the item and your location). These delivery services should have your item delivered to your door within 2 - 10 working days depending on your location. In some cases where the address is based in the more rural parts of Australia this may take longer. Should the delivery time take longer than we would like we will let you know.
As soon as the item has been shipped we will provide you with a tracking number. You can then use this number to watch your item move across Australia toward your location. It will also give you a clear idea of exactly when to expect your item.
Depending on the item we may contact you to arrange delivery. In order to ensure your purchase lands in the correct hands we will require a signature from you on delivery. If you are not home on delivery the postman/courier will leave a card with collection details.
Please feel free to contact us should you want to make alternate arrangements for delivery. We’re flexible and here to help.
Please note that unfortunately we're unable to ship to PO Boxes (and/or Parcel Lockers). Please rather use a work address, or that of a friend, colleague or family member.
We are happy to ship overseas too! Please contact us with the item you wish to purchase and your details and we’ll provide a quote.