58 Litre Vertical & Flat Poly Water Tank from BOAB
58 Litre Rectangle Vertical or Lay Flat, Poly Water Tank (WTP60FV). BOAB Poly Water Tanks are a ‘drop in’ installation and universal to suit a wide-range of vehicles. Built tough, and durable enough to last a lifetime, BOAB water tanks are BPA free for safe storage of water.
Transport the water you need, and use when you want, wherever you want with the convenient modern BOAB Poly Water Tanks.
Simple to ﬁt, and easy to remove, BOAB tanks are available in a wide range of sizes and capacities to mount internally behind seats, in luggage areas, and across footwells, or even externally on top of roof-racks, in utes, vehicles and trailers.
Built tough, and durable enough to last a lifetime, BOAB water tanks are BPA free for safe storage of water.
Product Model Number:
- Spigot ﬁller neck for ﬂ at or upright mounting and concealment in storage system or ute canopy with remote hose ﬁller
- Remote or close-coupled ﬁller cap
- 1/2” BSPT brass outlet and breather ﬁttings
- Spigot suits 38mm ID Hose
- Nutserts for mounting
Dimensions & Weight:
- 235mm (Height) x 345mm (Width) x 840mm (Length)
- Total Weight: 6Kg
- Filler kit WTPFK1 optional
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
High Quality Products & Free Shipping
Installing Boab Drawer Systems (ute or 4x4)
The beauty of the Boab 4x4/4wd Roller Drawer systems is that there’s no installation required.
When needed simply drop them in, and when you don't need them, take them out for extra space, a lighter load, or full seating capacity.
This ease of use also allows for the swapping of drawers between vehicles if required, as well as adding a removing different combinations of drawers depending on your requirements on the day. It also makes it convenient should you want to carry the drawers to your camp or worksite.
Orders are dispatched within 5 business days. Should there be any delays we will let you know immediately.
In order to get your purchase to you as promptly and safely as possible we utilise a number of trusted and reputable courier services, including Australia Post (depending on the item and your location). These delivery services should have your item delivered to your door within 2 - 10 working days depending on your location. In some cases where the address is based in the more rural parts of Australia this may take longer. Should the delivery time take longer than we would like we will let you know.
As soon as the item has been shipped we will provide you with a tracking number. You can then use this number to watch your item move across Australia toward your location. It will also give you a clear idea of exactly when to expect your item.
Depending on the item we may contact you to arrange delivery. In order to ensure your purchase lands in the correct hands we will require a signature from you on delivery. If you are not home on delivery the postman/courier will leave a card with collection details.
Please feel free to contact us should you want to make alternate arrangements for delivery. We’re flexible and here to help.
Please note that unfortunately we're unable to ship to PO Boxes (and/or Parcel Lockers). Please rather use a work address, or that of a friend, colleague or family member.
We are happy to ship overseas too! Please contact us with the item you wish to purchase and your details and we’ll provide a quote.