- Why Shop With Us
Introducing our Boab 55 Litre Water Tank Bundle – Complete with 12v Pump, 10mm Hose, and Breather Cap
Gear up and setup for your next Australian outback adventure with confidence, armed with the convenient Boab 55 Litre Water Tank Bundle.
Serving as a vital emergency backup, this 55-litre poly water tank is designed to be universal and fit a wide range of vehicles, from roof racks to ute trays. And not only that, but it's also super easy to install and remove, making it perfect for on-the-go adventures. Just a couple of straps, or a bracket or two, and you're done.
The best part about this tank is that it's built tough and durable. It's made from BPA-free material, so you can rest easy knowing your drinking water is stored in a safe , clean and secure container. Plus, it comes with a screw cap filler and an outlet that fits a 12mm hose (included). So it's quick and easy to attach a tap or hose. And the best part? The outlet can be mounted either left or right-handed.
Elevating your setup, this comprehensive kit comprises a hose kit, a 12V Water Pump with Auto Pressure Switch, and a breather cap from Boab. Whether you're embarking on extensive expeditions or simply seeking a reliable water supply, this Boab 55L Water Tank Bundle stands as your ultimate companion.
This Kit Includes
- 1x Boab 55 Litre Water Tank
- 1x Escaping Outdoors 12v Water Pump
- 1x Boab 10mm Hose Kit for 12V Water Pump
- 1x Boab Vented / Breather Tank Cap
- Universal design for use on roof racks and ute trays
- Screw cap ﬁller.
- Outlet to suit 12mm hose
- The outlet tap can be fitted for either LH or RH mounting
- UV Stabilised Material
- 310mm (Height) x 195mm (Width) x 1120mm (Length)
- Total Weight: 5kg
- Hose kit for use with 12V Pump
- 2M, 10mm reinforced hose & all ﬁttings
- 5 x Clamps
- 3 x Tail ﬁttings
- 1 x Mini ball valve
- Fittings in diesel-safe plastic
- 12 volt
- 3.3 amp power draw
- 4.3 litres per minute maximum flow
- 35 PSI pressure
- 2 metre head and 80cm draw
- 10mm hose inlet and outlet
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
Fast Shipping with Insurance!
A shipping calculator can be located in your Shopping Cart. Please add your item to the cart, once in your Cart page, click "Calculate Shipping" link, enter your postcode and you will be informed of the shipping cost (if any).
Orders are usually dispatched within 1-2 business days. Should there be any delays we will let you know immediately.
In order to get your purchase to you as promptly and safely as possible we utilise a number of trusted and reputable courier services, including Australia Post (depending on the item and your location). These delivery services should have your item delivered to your door within 2 - 10 working days depending on your location. In some cases where the address is based in the more regional parts of Australia this may take longer. Should the delivery time take longer than we would like we will let you know.
As soon as the item has been shipped we will provide you with a tracking number via email. You can then use this number to watch your item make it's way toward your location. It should also give you a clear idea of exactly when to expect your item.
Depending on the item we may contact you to arrange delivery. In order to ensure your purchase lands in the correct hands we will require a signature from you on delivery. If you are not home on delivery the postman/courier will leave a card with collection details.
Please feel free to contact us should you want to make alternate arrangements for delivery. We’re flexible and here to help.
Please note that unfortunately for almost all items we're unable to ship to PO Boxes (and/or Parcel Lockers or Parcel Collect). Please rather use a street or work address, or that of a friend, colleague or family member.
We are happy to ship overseas too (depending on the item and country). Please contact us with the item you wish to purchase and your details and we’ll provide a quote where possible.