- Why Shop With Us
Double Cover Retractable Truck Bed Tonneau Cover to Suit RAM 2500 (DS Crew Cab W/out Rambox) by A.R.E.
This DoubleCover Tonneau is made for the RAM 2500.
Get the best of both worlds with the A.R.E DoubleCover providing maximum access to your bed via either retractable or simply lifting it up.
Lockable Twist Handle Twist the center handle to allow the cover to open using the hinged operation. Lift-assist struts will allow the cover to effortlessly tilt upward. The handle can also be locked with a key.
Grab Handles The incorporated grab handles on both sides of the cover allows for easy operation when using the retracting function of the cover.
LED Light A.R.E. includes a battery LED light with the DoubleCover to help you light up your truck bed when you need it.
Stainless Steel Latches The DoubleCover uses stainless steel latches to keep these parts protected from corrosion.
Drain Tubes Included Excess water is funneled down the tonneau cover rails and into the canister, where it flushes out through the drain tubes using factory holes in your bed.
No-Drill Installation A.R.E. designed the DoubleCover to install without drilling, thanks to the bolt-on clamps the secure the tonneau cover rails firmly to your truck bed rails.
- Constructed from aluminum
- Black powder coat finish
- Features retracting and hinged operation
- Center handle w/ lock
- LED battery light included
- Stainless steel latches
- No-drill installation
- Drainage tubes included
- Made in the USA
Model No. PA-DC227
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.