- Why Shop With Us
Warn Zeon 12-S Platinum 12,000lb Electric Winch with Spydura Rope | ZEON 12-S
The Warn Zeon Platinum Series is Warn's flagship winch series, and it's been hailed globally by many as being the best range of recovery winches on the market. If you're looking for a top of the range, highest-quality, built-for-punishment recovery winch, then their 12-S Platinum is a no-brainer. Boasting a 12,000-lb (approximately 5,443 kg) line-pull capacity and wound with Warn's robust Spydura® Pro synthetic rope, the Zeon 12-S Platinum redefines innovation.
The Advanced Wireless Remote, offering complete control over winching operations and additional accessories, all from the comfort of your hand provides a ease of use and intuitiveness not found in any other winch brand. Enhanced now with Spydura Pro, it stands as the epitome of winching excellence.
An important factor with Warn's Zeon series is that they are all designed and assembled entirely in Warn's United States factory. Some parts may be sourced externally, but overall the winches are heavily machined in the US and built to Warn's incredibly high standards which they oversee directly. This can't be said for most of their competitors.
- Experience a new realm of efficiency with Warn's latest high-speed motor, fortified gears, and heat-treated ring gear, achieving an unrivalled 20% improvement in line speed and our best-ever efficiency and durability.
- The Advanced Wireless Remote is a revelation in winching control. It provides real-time updates on your vehicle's battery level and the winch motor's temperature, manages the winch clutch operation, and even more. The package includes a USB charging cable and a car charger adapter for your convenience.
- The Remote Controlled Clutch eliminates the need for manual engagement. With the Advanced Wireless Remote, command winch-in, winch-out, and freespool operations effortlessly, even in the harshest conditions.
- Crafted from durable aluminium with a flat black powder-coated finish and stainless steel fixtures, this winch surpasses over 400 hours of salt-spray testing, ensuring unmatched corrosion resistance.
- A robust alloy winch drum, flanked by a steel sleeve, minimises rope wear and is surprisingly lightweight. It features an integrated rope anchor for hassle-free rope installation.
- Peerless waterproofing standards meet IP68 specifications, making this winch the most water-resistant in the WARN Truck/SUV series.
- The convertible control pack offers versatile winch mounting options, enhancing the winch's appearance and functionality (note that a separate relocation kit is required).
- Comes complete with 24.38 meters of 9.5 mm Spydura Pro synthetic rope and an aluminium hawse fairlead, both finished with a resilient powder-coating.
- Warn's proprietary Spydura Pro synthetic rope, trusted in military applications, features a urethane-coated 12-strand braid, tension heat-treated. A 6.1-meter heat sleeve ensures protection on the layer closest to the drum.
- Comprehensive Warranty: 7-Year Electrical and Lifetime Mechanical coverage.
Make the Warn Zeon 12-S Platinum your go-to choice for a winch that combines technological sophistication with extreme durability and control.
Warn Zeon 12-S Platinum Specifications
The toughest, most technologically-advanced winch on the trail today.
- Part number: ZEON-PL-12K-S-95960
- Rated line pull: 12,000 lbs. (5443 kg) single-line
- Motor: 12V DC, series wound
- Electrical controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Advanced Wireless
- Gear train: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 162:1
- Clutch (free-spooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
- Drum Diameter/Length: 3.15″/9.0″ (80mm/229mm)
- Rope: 3/8″ x 80′ (9.52mm x 24.38m) Spydura Pro™ synthetic
- Fairlead: Aluminium hawse with powder-coat finish
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72″ (1.83m)
- Finish: Satin-black powder coat
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
12V DC PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS (1ST LAYER OF DRUM)
Pull by layer
|0||79.3 (22.17)||49 amps||1/8000 (3629)|
|2000 (910)||23.7 (7.22)||182 amps||2/7460 (3384)|
|4000 (1810)||16.4 (5.0)||286 amps||3/6980 (3166)|
|6000 (2720)||12.0 (3.66)||385 amps||4/6620 (3003)|
|8000 (3630)||8.7 (2.65)||480 amps||5/6290 (2853)|
24V DC PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS (1ST LAYER OF DRUM)
Pull by layer
|0||65 (19.8)||24 amps||1/8000 (3629)|
|2000 (910)||23 (7.01)||96 amps||2/7460 (3384)|
|4000 (1810)||17 (5.18)||149 amps||3/6980 (3168)|
|6000 (2720)||13 (3.96)||203 amps||4/6620 (3005)|
|8000 (3630)||7.9 (2.41)||273 amps||5/6290 (2855)|
WARN ZEON 12-S WINCH DIMENSIONS
|Dimensions||16.5″ L. x 8.5″ D. x 15″ H.
(420mm L. x 220mm D. x 381 mm H.)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||10.0″ x 4.5″
(254mm x 114.3mm)
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.